Welcome To The Onlyfans/just4fans Review Section

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This was a great idea especially because the site itself doesn't seem to contain much in the way of previews.
No previews and no reviews. They want users to buy without any knowledge of what they may get. I wanted to start this because I was concerned with how many LPSG users I was seeing complain that they felt ripped off on onlyfans. I want to help avoid that and help promote the really good accounts :)

BradChi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would but there has to be regular updates for me to want to join, and also a variety of situations posted. Many of these pages post the exact same thing repeatedly and then I do not renew.

Your friend could promote it here on LPSG. I know one person that did it and now has a ton of followers.

I would but there has to be regular updates for me to want to join, and also a variety of situations posted. Many of these pages post the exact same thing repeatedly and then I do not renew.

Your friend could promote it here on LPSG. I know one person that did it and now has a ton of followers.

Okay, thanks for the feedback. He said he’s going to make one; and he plans on updating everyday with either a pic or a nsfw skit. I’ll keep you updated

Reactions: Spidcaedes

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The linking to other more vanilla sites like Instagram, etc is an important part of success on Onlyfans. The feeling that the subscriber will get more racy and erotic NSFW content is a crucial incentive.

jon3169

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Maverick Males
OnlyFans Account MaverickMales
Twitter Handle N/A
Instagram Handle @maverickmales
Cost to Join
$19.99 per month

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 4/5
Value -- Currently 119 videos and about 60 photos. They post a video segment more days than not. Each average 12-15 long. Models are more "guy next door" than your typical buff cam star, with some nice diversity of ethnicity and body type.
Responsiveness -- I had some buffering trouble early on and got a response within a day or so.
Explicitness -- Content is mostly posing for the site owner/photographer and self-stimulation, with some POV touching, including hand jobs and ass play.
VIP Services -- Not that I'm aware of.

Written Review
I was a big fan of Pumping Muscle, a very unique site featuring competitive bodybuilders working out, then posing in various stages of undress and submitting to POV touching and "worship". Last year they stopped posting original content and this site emerged as an alternative. Right now it's one of very few sites providing this kind of content. While the models don't approach the perfection of the guys PM used to attract, it makes up for it by things processing beyond what PM only teased at. I hope as the site grows the caliber of models improves with it, but I'm sticking with it for now as the only game in town.
The new guy Valentino is perfection. The video is really hot, and I would say he is up there with some of the best pumping muscle guys imo.

techie1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Performer Name
Liam Martin
OnlyFans Account @onlyfans.com/liammartin
Twitter Handle @liammartin1O1
Instagram Handle @liam_martin101
Cost to Join $9.99 per month or $23.98 for 3 months which is 20% off

Ratings

Overall Rating
Value -- The value is $9.99 which is the average cost you see for most models. Currently there are 108 videos and 246 photos on his account. I have been a follower of his for many years when he had his tumblr account and he has been doing that since 2013. Unfortuntely his tumblr account closed down but he made his onlyfans account in March 2019. I do like his body type, very much a twink. He hasn't aged that much.
Frequency -- He does post regularly, in the last month he has uploaded 16 times, 10 videos which range from short clips which are 8-10 seconds, medium length clips which are 30 seconds, and longer clips which are a minute long.
Responsiveness -- He messaged me to thank me for subscribing which was nice of him. He messaged me to say hi yesterday as well, I replied but no response yet.
Explicitness -- Most of his content is solo work but does involve other guys. Mostly he is nude, close up shots, cumshot videos.
VIP Services -- I have not used this service but I am sure he does provide it.

Written Review

The content is great quality, there is a good mix of photos and videos. You get to see really good close up short of both his butt and his cock. You also see photos of his cumshot. You get to see Liam fully naked with his face and you can see him in the shower. You also get to see him with other guys. You get to see a lot of POV photos. In my personal taste I do prefer longer length videos. I am not asking for full feature films but other models that I subscribe to do 10-15 minute long videos. I will still continue to subscribe to his content.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The new guy Valentino is perfection. The video is really hot, and I would say he is up there with some of the best pumping muscle guys imo.
Yea he's probably the best looking guy they've had yet. Curious to see how tolerant he is to touching.