1 1227075 Guest 1227075, Jul 18, 2019 #41 Tattooed Goddess said: Not a big fan of honey Click to expand... Yes dear
Tattooed Goddess Worshipped Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 70 Joined Oct 17, 2007 Posts 14,075 Media 70 Likes 20,659 Points 668 Location United States Verification View Sexuality 60% Straight, 40% Gay Gender Female Tattooed Goddess, Jul 18, 2019 #42 Rex908 said: Yes dear Click to expand... Lol
1 1227075 Guest 1227075, Jul 18, 2019 #43 Tattooed Goddess said: Lol Click to expand... A gal like yourself should hear that often.
Tattooed Goddess Worshipped Member Verified Gold View Verification Media: 70 Joined Oct 17, 2007 Posts 14,075 Media 70 Likes 20,659 Points 668 Location United States Verification View Sexuality 60% Straight, 40% Gay Gender Female Tattooed Goddess, Jul 18, 2019 #45 I prefer more unique terms of endearment Reactions: Scarletbegonia
BillM LPSG Legend Gold Platinum Gold Media: 7 Joined Dec 14, 2015 Posts 176,226 Media 7 Likes 589,507 Points 558 Location Beverly Hills (California, United States) Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male BillM, Jul 18, 2019 #46 Reactions: Tattooed Goddess
Holly Doors Worshipped Member Media: 69 Joined May 1, 2017 Posts 1,444 Media 69 Likes 16,156 Points 333 Location Plymouth (England) Sexuality 69% Straight, 31% Gay Gender Female Holly Doors, Jul 20, 2019 #47 Tattooed Goddess said: I heard I was missed. I missed y'all more Took a little personal time away. Feeling refreshed and ready to get back into the game. Get over here and hug me!! We will do a little coochie bumping! Look at those alerts... View attachment 4841391 Click to expand... Welcome back my beautiful sweetie xx Reactions: lms28, Tattooed Goddess and Pullinit2
Tattooed Goddess said: I heard I was missed. I missed y'all more Took a little personal time away. Feeling refreshed and ready to get back into the game. Get over here and hug me!! We will do a little coochie bumping! Look at those alerts... View attachment 4841391 Click to expand... Welcome back my beautiful sweetie xx
Magicstick74 Mythical Member Verified Gold Cammer View Verification Media: 659 Joined Dec 12, 2011 Posts 1,155 Media 659 Likes 63,656 Points 543 Age 36 Verification View Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Male Magicstick74, Jul 23, 2019 #50 We missed you very much!