Wes goodman

From everything I hear about him, he's loose with his DMs, so send him a photo of a hot younger guy and he'll probably send you his nekkid pix.

Yeah, you're right that at least he's not publicly being antigay. I get that being anti-abortion is a deeply held belief for religiously indoctrinated unfortunates like Wes (his ex-wife is a big deal in the anti-choice movement), and I wrote that in the moment as I reacted to his gloating reaction to Dobbs.

Still, F this guy. If he ever does write an antigay word or talk about being "converted" or whatever, may the reaction be swift. But I get the sense he more or less has accepted his lot, though I'm sure he fronts it as an unfortunate affliction he must endure rather than the neutral biological variation it is.
I've honestly been tempted because I guess no one knows if lewd pics of him are somewhere out there on the internet to see because I've got an embarrassingly huge crush on him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoeRoscoe
Yeah, I guess I could try.
I'm not sure I understand when you said he's not got much going on now.
Out of curiosity do you think he's hot as well despite everything?
I mean, he doesn't seem to have all that much going on. It was a snarky comment of mine, but an assumption based on the fact that he works a regular 9-to-5 job, lives in a small town, is unmarried with no kids. He doesn't appear to have a busy life, so might have time to chat to you. He doesn't have the life of a political climber with DC connections and obligations that he had before his scandal.

I do think he's very attractive. I've always had a thing for clean-cut "Middle America" types. Since you appear to live in the UK, you might pique his interest as someone different from the usual people he talks with online.

If you like guys that look like him, you should visit the Midwestern USA. He's very handsome, but his looks are also a "dime a dozen" in these parts, to use an American phrase. Lots of guys look like him here, especially in middle-to-upper income Midwestern suburbia.
 
I mean, he doesn't seem to have all that much going on. It was a snarky comment of mine, but an assumption based on the fact that he works a regular 9-to-5 job, lives in a small town, is unmarried with no kids. He doesn't appear to have a busy life, so might have time to chat to you. He doesn't have the life of a political climber with DC connections and obligations that he had before his scandal.

I do think he's very attractive. I've always had a thing for clean-cut "Middle America" types. Since you appear to live in the UK, you might pique his interest as someone different from the usual people he talks with online.

If you like guys that look like him, you should visit the Midwestern USA. He's very handsome, but his looks are also a "dime a dozen" in these parts, to use an American phrase. Lots of guys look like him here, especially in middle-to-upper income Midwestern suburbia.
Thanks for clearing that up for me and thank you for the tip.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoeRoscoe
I don't know that he deleted them. He probably just has his FB privacy settings on full blast (I know I do), so you're seeing a tiny bit of what his friends can see.
 
Respond to his Brooks Brothers IG story about the discount, and he'll respond to you. From there, send nudes.
 
^ That's the cutest photo I've seen of him for a long time (and I generally think he's cute). I hope he's looking for or has a boyfriend, and isn't wallowing in hopes he'll magically turn straight. Don't waste your receding youth, Wes!
 
He seems to be easing into the role of his small town's éminence grise and well-known confirmed bachelor.

IMG_5632.jpeg