What are woman’s favorite sex positions?

Justwaters55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this is subjective but what are the sex positions that most woman prefer? What position feels the best and helps you orgasm? I personally love missionary because the eye contact and the ability to kiss your partner. I will usually go between missionary, girl on top, or a side entry where we are both lying on our sides. But I was just curious to the woman what are your absolute go to positions?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every position has its own good points, personally I guess my favourite would be the upstanding citizen/stand and carry. Partly the intimacy and the way it feels for me but it's also a super extra turn on for me that considering I'ma big woman my husband can pull it off with me with ease, it's just kinda extra hot him picking me up and holding me, feeling his big arms etc. Little things like the way his neck veins pop up, the closeness to his rugged features, love it, fantastic finishing position in my book.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree with that as well! Especially if I kiss her back and neck during it. Omg

Yeah, his lips on my back and neck are lovely.

I also like to pick up the front half of my body, holding myself up on my elbows so he can give my tits a reach around and play with my nips while he glides in and out from behind me.

That wasn't meant to be wank fodder but if someone gets into it go for it.

Justwaters55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every position has its own good points, personally I guess my favourite would be the upstanding citizen/stand and carry. Partly the intimacy and the way it feels for me but it's also a super extra turn on for me that considering I'ma big woman my husband can pull it off with me with ease, it's just kinda extra hot him picking me up and holding me, feeling his big arms etc. Little things like the way his neck veins pop up, the closeness to his rugged features, love it, fantastic finishing position in my book.
Wow nice! How long can y’all do that position for? I feel like if I was holding her up with her back on the wall, it would be a little easier. But I wanna try that one!!

Justwaters55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also like to pick up the front half of my body, holding myself up on my elbows so he can give my tits a reach around and play with my nips while he glides in and out from behind me.

l

lol to the last part but yeah that seems super intimate! So is your lower part of your body lying flat still? And you have your legs together?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow nice! How long can y’all do that position for? I feel like if I was holding her up with her back on the wall, it would be a little easier. But I wanna try that one!!
Honestly it's a fantastic position hunni, we can go however long tbh, my husband's a very strong guy it don't tire him out.

Justwaters55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly it's a fantastic position hunni, we can go however long tbh, my husband's a very strong guy it don't tire him out.
Yeah I think if I was in the moment with endorphins and adrenaline, I wouldn’t even feel my body getting tired. But thanks for that! I’m definitely gonna experiment.

Reactions: Holly Doors

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ahhh the prone bone is a good one.

Also any position where we can both watch Shudder and eat cold take out. I am not opposed to hanging my head off a surface. I'm getting pretty good at reading subtitles upside down.
Can I just come live with you guys? I swear I think we're the same person.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Edge of the bed on my back, him standing, and a pillow or 2 under my lower back. Hits the spot.

Or cowgirl. Or doggy.

Not a huge fan of the sideways spoon unless it is a 3 am sleepy one where we both just woke up, then it is amazing.