What do YOU consider small?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all cocks are good in there own way and its how the guy uses it that matters the most to me. but be that as it may. for me its anything under at least 5 inches L and a girth of 4.5 to 5 inches. this size cock does nothing for me what so ever. as i am use to a wide cock and the small girth didn't do it for me in the past. this feels like sticking a finger in. but all women like men are made diffrent for a reason so there are women built for small guys, as well as larger guys built for women who require large cocks, and vise versa tits etc, etc, not bashing anyone just giving my opinion as ask here.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
all cocks are good in there own way and its how the guy uses it that matters the most to me. but be that as it may. for me its anything under at least 5 inches L and a girth of 4.5 to 5 inches. this size cock does nothing for me what so ever. as i am use to a wide cock and the small girth didn't do it for me in the past. this feels like sticking a finger in. but all women like men are made diffrent for a reason so there are women built for small guys, as well as larger guys built for women who require large cocks, and vise versa tits etc, etc, not bashing anyone just giving my opinion as ask here.
I aprove this message!:biggrin1:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I aprove this message!:biggrin1:

You "Approve" this msg. :laughing: j/king serpent13, typos are annoying to all of tus lol Well I think anything under 6.5 is small...not saying it's anything to feel sad about like *G32js* said, it's all about preference.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You "Approve" this msg. :laughing: j/king serpent13, typos are annoying to all of tus lol Well I think anything under 6.5 is small...not saying it's anything to feel sad about like *G32js* said, it's all about preference.

thanks from me to both of you. serpant13 and stormyb :smile::wink:

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anything which won't make an appearance is on my list of small-never had that kind of encounter yet. I've been able to find some level of delight with as small as an elfish <4 (it almost made it to 4), with a girth of more than 6 inches-the entire appearance was that of a cockhead and little more. It reminded me that day that I needed to buy some stuffed mushrooms over at Balducci's for the guests coming by later. Delectable morsels and generously filled-the mushrooms which I purchased and ate (they were all gone by the time the guests arrived), the man was tasty too and we coninued our antics for some 4 years.

SuperStud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any woman who is less than a natural D cup is small in my opinion.

This does not go for the 5 foot 2 inch tall 300 pound land whales out there, they are just plain fat.