What do you feel if someone jerks off while looking at your pic?

If people choose my stuff to pleasure themselves to, then the only thing I'm going to feel is flattery. If anyone is grossed out or offended, then they should probably find a different site to frequent. They might also consider uploading pics of their last family reunion. Just a suggestion. ☺️

Lee_asian_091

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If people choose my stuff to pleasure themselves to, then the only thing I'm going to feel is flattery. If anyone is grossed out or offended, then they should probably find a different site to frequent. They might also consider uploading pics of their last family reunion. Just a suggestion. ☺️

That's what they are there for! Would love to hear someone jacked to my video/pix

lol i dont mean pic from here.. pics here are for that arent they lol

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Broadsword and panlaman. Its flattering to think that my pics or videos can help get someone off. Certainly a boost to the old ego! It doesn't matter who looks at them or uses them, the feeling is the same to me.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So.. i wonder what you guys (gays too) what do u feel if someone masturbating to your pic? do u take it as "eww gross" or u take it as a compliment..

Let me know!
its a compliment, and not a loot different from on line wanking, and if a guy wanks over my picture and cums I hope he'll ant to do the same or even more with me.

Reactions: John Again

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its a compliment, and not a loot different from on line wanking, and if a guy wanks over my picture and cums I hope he'll ant to do the same or even more with me.
I rather them jerk off over me.....love hot cum baths.

Attachments

bttmslut4gangbang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you....I love when a guy or guys want to share the hot load with me. Knowing you helped them get off and they shared it with you is a compliment and turn on. Wish you were here now.

cute ass mate, wank over your bum crack any time

Reactions: bwhip1011