What do you think?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bantoo, Aug 28, 2008.

1. bantoo

bantoo New Member

I am in relationship with a girl for over 4 years now. We are high school sweethearts and first sex we had with each other (both were virgins before relationship). We have normal sex frequently and as far I know we are faithful to each other.

Yesterday on some picnic, she made a comment in front of her female friends that I didn't like. I was holding some quite big sausage in my hand and she said - how it is like for a change to hold a real size in your hand? I was absolutely stoned. First of all, I felt embarressed because those girls are also my good friends and second - no one likes to be said in public that he has small penis. After this comment I was quite pissed off and started to rewind my memory in a past. I figured out that she made similar comments at least 5-6 times in the past. Sometimes in public comparing my penis with small things and sometimes when we were alone. But it never been this harsh/strong.

My penis size in full erection is 17,5 - 18 cm. Not very thick (not sure about girth) but I never had problem to satisfy her. I think that this is not small size. Medium/average yes, but small for a girl that only had sex with just one guy (me)... I don't think so.

I asked her why she said that and her answer was that she was just joking, nothing serious. I don't think so... Why she keeps making that kind of "jokes"? It is quite offending and embarrassing.

What do you guys and girls think? I don't really have an idea.

2. hotman911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OMG she didnt. Sorry but if I was there I would have said something like "well hell if your pussy wasnt like the grand canyon there would be no problem. Sorry I can be a real bitch at times.

3. Diesel2215

Diesel2215 New Member

Albums:
    That is and was a very nasty thing to say to you in public or in private!! How old is this girl! If she truly cared about you she would never humiliate you in public or in private!! Just MHO

D

4. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow...not very nice of her, to say the least...

you know when people make the same sort of "joke" more than once, it's not really a joke at all...

you have to let her know that her comments hurt you and then see what her reaction is...

if she continues, then you'll know that she doesn't really care about your feelings & you can dump her & move on...

if she apologizes and stops making those comments, then she truly does care for you & you can stay in the relationship & hopefully make it even better...

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

That was rude of her! You are right if you say that she isn't satisfied with your penissize, otherwise she woul dnot make any jokes of it.
    If those measurements are correct, then you are above average man!
    Try talking with her about that, that it is really bothering you that she says such stuff.
    If you are her first sexpartner, then she can't compare with any others. Say to her that she must be happy with it, because most guys are smaller then you.
    Try to sort this out with her, because you love her, but are not happy about what she is saying to you.

Good luck man!

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes a joke is a veiled comment on what the person would like to say, but they surround the comment in a humorous manner.

I would ascertain if this young girl is sincere, or really does feel that you are small. If she things you are small, then, move on.

Sounds drastic, but your total life remains ahead of you.

7. arrivaderciroma

arrivaderciroma New Member

I think what we're hearing from her is her lack of experience. She doesn't know when she has it good.

On the other hand, it's guys like us who do most of the talking and thinking about bigger being better that creates the myth of the importance of a big cock.

Having a big salami in her hand leads to the joke about how nice it would be to hold one as big as that. I think it's just a common, cultural joke and meaningless. She's a bit unconscious of how you feel about it. You have to tell her that your feelings are hurt and she should be careful about what she says and how it reflects on you. If you say nothing about how it affects you you're not doing anyone a favor.

...you should never have mention it again after that.

It's too bad you think you have to mention it at all.

8. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    It was extremely rude of her to say that, either privately or publicly you just don't say that.

Surely she wanted to get some attention and she created the effect she desired, but she's still being a bit bitchy, if you ask me.

Maybe she was feeling dominant and she wanted to humiliate yourself publicly:confused:

I just can't say for sure, but she definitely has some issues...

9. Gl3nn

Gold Member

That was very rude of her.

And don't worry, your penis is even above average.

10. bantoo

bantoo New Member

Thank you very much for your replies! I am not worried about my penis size, I am quite satisfied with it. In general I don't care that much what other people think, but I would really like to avoid embarrassing situations like this.

I tried talking to her once again, but she told me once again she was just joking, it not a thing that is worthy to discuss and avoided any further discussion. I guess she just wanted to be funny in front of her friends or maybe not?

Anyway, I will see what will happen in the future. I hope I will avoid this kind of jokes.

One thing that also crossed my mind is that maybe she is cheating on me with better endowed guy, so now she finds my penis not satisfying but less worthy. Anyway, I will try to examine this option also.

Thank you once again for your replies! I really appreciate your thoughts.

Btw she is 20 years old. She is quite black (mulatto) curious (probably because of "myth" that black guys are better endowed). Maybe this has some connection with her "jokes" (she gives much more importance to the size than other things).:-/

#10 bantoo, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  11. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Being female......and yes I was once a young 20 old young female....she probably is just trying to be funny......kind of like telling dirty jokes.....or having her head in the gutter. Because of her inexperience she probably isn't thinking about how her actions are making you feel. She is probably just getting a kick out of getting a reaction or attention from what she thinks is interesting conversation. From you.....her girlfriends.....anyone present. I remember doing shit like this too. Maybe it is not having "common sense?"

There are big differences in the way girls are raised verses boys. How females think..... How males think. Maybe she doesn't have a clue that comparing your size to different objects might make you feel she thinks you are not the perfect size for her. Who knows though......maybe she is on a power trip and trying to cuckhold you or dominate you.....to see if she can. People can be cruel.

The best thing to do is to tell her to stop. If she doesn't stop then you know she really doesn't care about you.

I am pretty positive in my gut feelings that she is just being immature. Just remind her that if she is the only one laughing at a joke......it really isn't funny.....especially if it is at someone she love's expense.

12. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

I share similar sentiments.

I'd think about asking her how she thinks you should interpret that comment, or how she wants you to react....

Along the lines of immaturity... maybe she's trying to stir you up a little and get you to be more aggressive with her? Maybe she was expecting you to give her a "bad-boy" response... I was quite the little deviant at that age, and probably would have wanted to hear MY boyfriend say something back like:

"I don't know... YOU tell ME!"

Sometimes women have a funny way of asking for what they want. Maybe she wants to be treated like a 'naughty girl'. LOL. Just my 2 cents...

Draft saved Draft deleted