What do you think?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hanginglow, Feb 3, 2009.

1. hanginglow

hanginglow New Member

Ok so the other day I stop in to take a leak where I work at a community college and this kid comes in and picks the urinal two down from me even though there are like 10 to choose from. He pulls out his dick and balls through his fly starts taking a leak. He turns his head away from me the whole time and makes no effort to hide the goods, even takes his time giving it a few shakes and a tap. I finish up and take off and so does he...no looks or glances as we are washing up. Do you think this guy was trying to show off or something? Not really sure how to read this guy...

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

You don't have the read the guy. Just a young guy taking a leek and being proud of his member.

3. bingover

bingover New Member

Albums:
  4. Amigo

Amigo New Member

Honestly y'all I didn't know there was such a thing as urinal etiquette until a just a few years ago. He probably didn't think anything of it, he might've even been a tad creeped if he noticed you noticing.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Standing 2 urinals down isn't so strange, yet it would have seemed odd if he used the one right next to you if there were 10 to choose from. I've always been one to look straight ahead at the urinals and give everyone else personal space. Old habits are hard to break!

Draft saved Draft deleted