what do you think??

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now i know im not massive by any stretch of the imagination. but as a straight man i dont know how i compare to others. whether i am small/average/above average or whether i have a nice cock at all to be honest. this is only my second pic and took some guts from me for this and the first.

not the best pic off my phone but any comments welcome :redface::redface:

EDIT: had to use a free converter as the file from my phone couldnt be used, hense the watermark as its the trial version :biggrin1:

Attachments

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
looks good bro
now i know im not massive by any stretch of the imagination. but as a straight man i dont know how i compare to others. whether i am small/average/above average or whether i have a nice cock at all to be honest. this is only my second pic and took some guts from me for this and the first.

not the best pic off my phone but any comments welcome :redface::redface:

EDIT: had to use a free converter as the file from my phone couldnt be used, hense the watermark as its the trial version :biggrin1:

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i am suprised by your stats, if you are that thick i would assume that it is longer than what you say, i am basically your stats but thicker, and more of a fat pad and i don't look nearly that long. Good pic.

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am suprised by your stats, if you are that thick i would assume that it is longer than what you say, i am basically your stats but thicker, and more of a fat pad and i don't look nearly that long. Good pic.

after quickly measuring the other day, i have discovered i am closer to 8/9 inches in length. probably makes more sense now thinking about it. i cant have sex with my gf unless i make her come first, and then i have to be gentle for a bit till she can take all of my cock. :redface:

thanks for everyones comments:smile:

barnybigbolox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry to bring this thread up again, but i havnt been here for a bit and im astonished at the best part of 800 views of my cock! kind of a turn on! lol