I've always questioned if my body has lots of toxins and that is why I feel bad some days. Would the remedy be to flushed them out by drinking lots and lots of water and an occasional enema? What exactly are these "toxins" and how do you get them? Surely people don't ingest them knowingly. Is this just hyperbole from misinformed health freaks? Or is there scientific proof somewhere that we are indeed stuffed full of toxins that we can't normally eliminated through the usual means - sweating, exhaling, sneezing, peeing, or shitting?