What is the Problem...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bthegreat, Jan 2, 2009.

1. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    What is the Problem with guys going to the stalls and closing the doors to take a piss? I was in the bathroom and 5 urinals were there and 3 were open but two guys came in and went into the stalls and closed there doors.

Why!?!

Second Problem,

Is it cool for guy friends to go to the bathroom at the same time. I was with a group of friends and we wanted to use the bathroom before we went into the movies so we all went in together but one of my friends waited until we got out and said that guys shouldn't do that. We secretly checked eachother out but nothing else so I don't know what the big deal is.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some males have never been exposed, except to their Mothers.

Once they grow up or join the Military they will certainly know what it is like to display their packages to other males.

It is not "gay" to show your cock.

Every Male on Planet Earth has a Penis.

3. sex101

sex101 Member

Albums:
    some people just a lil shy

4. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have heard of a syndrome called 'bashful bladder', where a guy can't let his piss go in front of others.

Or maybe they squat to pee?

5. polesmoker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guys squat to pee? I can't even convince my no aim toddler to try that.

6. Zonklish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sometimes, you just want some peace and quiet.

7. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I personally think that guys think its gay to whip it out and piss next to another guy.

8. Ed69

Gold Member

Maybe one guy had a large guage P.A. and has to sit so as not to sray all over the place.Maybe the second guy had a cathater bag to empty and wanted privacy for it.

9. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

To be honest I switch it up. Like Larry David said, you get a lot done to squat to pee. Personally I do it because I'm going to crap too, so whats the logic in standing up to only sit down? You can get two in one. I pee standing up only when that is all I'm going to do in the bathroom. :) Lol

Anyhow, I'm shy about showing my stuff off. Despite getting compliments, I'm still secretly (not so secret anymore) insecure about it. I'm not no 9 incher, I can't just wag it around and get a definite Godzilla scream, or blush. I get compliments, but thats not enough, so peeing with a friend is sort of out of the question.

10. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

This reminds me of the many threads about locker rooms and getting naked in front of others, etc. We all have to pee, we all have cocks, just get on with it. I just get it out, piss, and put it back. And no, I don't eye up other peoples cocks even if they are mates. It's just a natural body function which some want to elevate to the status of erotic adventure.

11. Xcuze

Gold Member

In Gay clubs I prefer to piss in cubicles coz otherwise u have about 10 sets of eyes gawping at u pissing! It puts me off so I try use a cubicle. But if its busy I try not to use one up. But thats coz Im too impatient to line up..

But some guys, especially younger ones, are just very shy about pissing at a public urinal. Issues.

12. ajackinbuddy

ajackinbuddy New Member

at gay clubs, i like taking a leak at a urinal. I don't mind guys looking!
    But, it is a little different for my straight friends who don't know I'm bi. I don't get pee shy, but something makes me feel uncomfortable about going on display, despite having a larger unit.

13. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Well, I just have a problem with guys who are shy, but the other day a total stranger told me I had a nice watch while we were at the urnials, I thought that was strange but yet still nice, lol

14. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I go to a stall, I do close and lock the door too when I piss....BUT, before I was into guys...and a skinny lil' twink fella. I left the door unlocked at a club...and a couple of gay fellas came in behind me...shut the door and stood there. Scared me to death, well then it did...now I'd not be so scared...hahaha

BUT, I told them if they didnt leave...I was going to turn around and piss all over their clothes, and shoes. They left :) So now, because of that incident, I close and lock the door.

15. crossy

Gold Member

There are guys with a piss hole disorder that can spray in all directions, I don't know what its called. I avoid crowded urinals for this reason. Some very high powered guys, mostly Basque, can really wet your trousers from a distance of two or three urinals down. These are the guys who should pee in a stall.

16. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Oh well that I didn't know.

Draft saved Draft deleted