WHAT is up with Youjizz's controls?

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Mar 9, 2010.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, lemme explain; sometimes I like to reverse by using the mouse on the progress bar, but now, hohoho, the video won't let me, and keeps going to the picture. About the only control I have is pause. What happens if the phone rings, delivery guy's here, pizza's are burning, and I forget to pause it? No reverse, no fast forward if I just wanna see the moneyshot, just a pausing.

So! Now that I've vented that, anybody else noticed it?

All comments welcome, but remember, no sniping, snipe remarks, puh-lease.

#1 MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  2. StaffnRod

Gold Member

Agreed mi amigo, YJ is a site with an embedded player that has a mind of its own. Don't see an option to use an older player do you,? like other sites conveniently offer. Also their search box is a weird trip.. never will cleanly accept/process multiple terms, like that 'Heather Starlet' when I came looking for your share (from other Heather thread)...
    BTW - that is one fine hotty teen, in keeping with your usual new talent searches .. heh-heh

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Oh, definitely, Mi compadre, they really fucked up the player when they used this one and now can't let us go back to the original. Which is a real shame, 'cause 99% of my good stuff comes fro there.
    Ah, well, Im gonna protest it to the owners to get the option of the old player back.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

You wouldn't believe it; it's acting up again/

Draft saved Draft deleted