• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

WHAT is up with Youjizz's controls?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold
Platinum Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, lemme explain; sometimes I like to reverse by using the mouse on the progress bar, but now, hohoho, the video won't let me, and keeps going to the picture. About the only control I have is pause. What happens if the phone rings, delivery guy's here, pizza's are burning, and I forget to pause it? No reverse, no fast forward if I just wanna see the moneyshot, just a pausing.

So! Now that I've vented that, anybody else noticed it?

All comments welcome, but remember, no sniping, snipe remarks, puh-lease.

Last edited:

StaffnRod

Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed mi amigo, YJ is a site with an embedded player that has a mind of its own. Don't see an option to use an older player do you,? like other sites conveniently offer. Also their search box is a weird trip.. never will cleanly accept/process multiple terms, like that 'Heather Starlet' when I came looking for your share (from other Heather thread)...
BTW - that is one fine hotty teen, in keeping with your usual new talent searches .. heh-heh

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold
Platinum Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, definitely, Mi compadre, they really fucked up the player when they used this one and now can't let us go back to the original. Which is a real shame, 'cause 99% of my good stuff comes fro there.
Ah, well, Im gonna protest it to the owners to get the option of the old player back.