What SuperPower would you like?

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think about this far too much, I think it would have to be some bad-ass telepathic and telekinetic powers. Also can I be greedy and ask for the ability to fly?

Mwa ha ha!

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'll be the one who says it then. Invisibility and/or X-ray vision. he-he:tongue:

I'm a dirty minded superhero. A bit like bad superman.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd want the ability to change shape and take on anyone's form. Much fun would ensue.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll take superstrength & the ability to fly...

hey NJ, Piper could freeze things & blows them up, Prue was the telekinetic one! :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would like to have the power to heal people who are sick. Too many people suffer in our world today.

Last edited:

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I'm leaning towards time travel on this one. I'd never get bored with seeing all the events in history I've read about actually unfold. I'd probably have to couple it with invisibility though or I'd likely be killed for being an unfashionable oddball on my first trip.

Not sure how often I'd go into the future though. Probably too hot and expensive. Such is humankind's destiny I fear, sweaty and thrifty.:biggrin1:

What kind of superhero would this make me?

Non Interference Observation Man! ...to the rescue!

Media
I would enjoy the ability to read minds and influence the mind i was reading. That way I could cure the world of it's varied assholes and closed minded jerks. That would be heaven.

Imagine reading the presidents mind and then influence him to say: "I am sorry America. My My inability to surround myself with people capable of a sound decision making process, has resulted in bleeding the country into near death and upheaval."

Whoop there it is.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So many choices-invisibility, seeing through brick walls, leaping buildings in a single bound, bendig steel with my brainwaves...

I know! The ability to have fantastic sex as often as I wanted to with as many as I wanted, never losing any energy or having a diminished semen quantity and always bringing my sex partner of the moment off as well.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'd like two super powers. The Ability to control minds, and weather. Tick me off, and I'll zap you with weather. I would have had people vote H Ross Perot in as pres in 1992 and we'd not be in the fix we are in today.