What would this be?

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
Ever since like I was 13 (or started puberty), I've had little small yellowish bumps in patches on my lower shaft of dick, that aren't noticeable until I'm hard. Is this an STD (I'm a virgin), or a different disease, or just pubic acne? Sometimes I can squeeze it and zit-like stuff comes out. (sorry if that's gross.)

I've been wondering since then, when I was just a young teen I freaked out about it but there's no pain, no other rashes or whatever. Do I just not wash that area well enough? I have bad acne other place but usually it's inflamed so it's bright red.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it could be ingrown hairs, blocked oil ducts, etc, I would advise a Dr. visit, and maybe it is related to acne...which there are treatments for... like ProActive ( not affiliated in any way)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if you ain't had sex it can't be an STD.

Sounds like it's most likely prominent sebaceous glands, which are very common.

And *smack* stop squeezing 'em! Lol.

But seriously, if it's worrying you that's reason enough to get checked out by a doctor.

sixtwo190

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ever since like I was 13 (or started puberty), I've had little small yellowish bumps in patches on my lower shaft of dick, that aren't noticeable until I'm hard. Is this an STD (I'm a virgin), or a different disease, or just pubic acne? Sometimes I can squeeze it and zit-like stuff comes out. (sorry if that's gross.)

I've been wondering since then, when I was just a young teen I freaked out about it but there's no pain, no other rashes or whatever. Do I just not wash that area well enough? I have bad acne other place but usually it's inflamed so it's bright red.

I saw a dermatologist about another issue and mentioned this very thing to him. He took a look, wrote me a prescription for a cream, and they have cleared up almost 100%. The cream doesn't hurt or burn, there are no side effects. Go show a doctor.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't "pop" them! they are natural

Spots on the penis
Pearly penile papules: multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.
Fordyce spots: small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and which usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted – which they are not! They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin. They may bleed if injured or even during intercourse. They are not infectious and their cause is unknown. Although a number of approaches have been tried, there is no simple, reliable treatment to remove them. Troublesome bleeding spots can be sealed with a device that uses a small electric current (electrocautery).

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well if you ain't had sex it can't be an STD.

Sounds like it's most likely prominent sebaceous glands, which are very common.

And *smack* stop squeezing 'em! Lol.

But seriously, if it's worrying you that's reason enough to get checked out by a doctor.

Exactly, definitely, yes, and I agree.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds like Fordyce spots to me. Totally harmless, and normal, on men and women.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody here is a doctor. SEE YOUR DOCTOR.

You really don't need to see a doctor for something that obviously matches a normal skin variation and that you've had for years without a problem. I mean, you can, but it's probably not worth your time and money -- and I'm someone who generally encourages people to see a doctor if they have any significant uncertainty.