@whatkaidoes

I know its still very early, but Im already super bored with his OF. He's not even posting daily fitness updates. So at this point Id say this whole OF Venture was a flop. Also he hasnt responded to me in 3 days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Badboinini
Sometimes I really missed back in early 2000, when the internet wasn’t that advanced, straight guys like him would do high quality gay porn and don’t give a shit
 
Sometimes I really missed back in early 2000, when the internet wasn’t that advanced, straight guys like him would do high quality gay porn and don’t give a shit
...yeah, I guess for him or for any hot guy these days its just too risky to post spicy content online. Just the fantasy of him getting his hole licked or dick sucked drives me nuts...

fingers crossed hes about to go all out. he hasnt had the OF too long now. lets stay optimistic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoeShmoe1426
All I’m saying is… he did that as a way of quick grab a few dollars and that’s it.
Sadly, he’s not going to keep getting much subscribers if he really doesn’t even post fitness tips and won’t answer messages at all.

The price is way too high for longer insta content. Sad part is, if he decides to lean toward more risqué content, people won’t even look at him again.