What's with the gerbils?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not strictly related to big cocks here, but this seemed like the most likely forum to get an answer. A co-worker and I somehow got on the subject of the odd practice (at least I think so) of putting gerbils in one's ass. I have no particular reason to think that anyone here has tried it, but I figured there's a wide variety in LPSG and they've met quite a few people.

So....does anyone have any insight about this? :eek:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think this practice was made up by right wing puritans who cannot handle the fact that there is homosexuality. Make homosexuals look like sexual deviants and everyone will be against them. Think about it? Why would anyone put a like animal in there rectum?

str8_nnj: LIES...
In the 1980s, actor Richard Gere was taken to hospital after a gerbil became stuck in his rectum following a sex game that went wrong.

TRUTH...
Complete rodent cack. Originally, the 'legend' was targeted at a Philadelphia newscaster when it first appeared, but Gere's name was soon linked to it following the success of his film Pretty Woman. No doubt, jealous of Gere's appeal to women, a prankster flooded fax machines in Hollywood with a fake press release purportedly issued by the Association For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals, claiming that Gere had 'abused' a gerbil.Despite the fact that even a reporter from the National Enquirer found no substance behind the 'facts', the story stuck

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=throb919 link=board=sex;num=1070343887;start=0#6 date=12/04/03 at 20:20:28]DMW: And hamsters are bigger, too...![/quote]

Well, yeah ... but if you really want to impress me, go for a guinea pig! ;D

fratguy01: Its called Formicaphillia, its where one gets sexual gratification from the use of rodents or insects. If a person was to engage in using rodents, they would use an empty toilet paper tube and insert that into the anus, then insert the gerbil into the tube, and hold it by the tail, and he paws and gnaws the anus and it hits the prostate, which is the male G Spot. Just use caution when practicing in this. It can cause damage. And USE gerbils DONT use mice. The tails come off very easily on mice, and it will get lost in the anus, so use caution. Hope this helps.

FratGuy01

Andrea: What would happen if it did get lost in the anus?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=fratguy01 link=board=sex;num=1070343887;start=0#8 date=12/05/03 at 17:45:49]Its called Formicaphillia, its where one gets sexual gratification from the use of rodents or insects.[/quote]

Formicophilia in its strictest sense refers to sexual stimulation from ants. Some broaden the meaning to encompass all insects and snails and worms as well, but never vertebrate animals like rodents.

mindseye: ...and if the snake got lost too, you could send a basset hound in to retrieve that. And if the basset hound got lost...

*rolls eyes*

Fratguy01: You are woefully misinformed. Verify your facts, otherwise people will think you're full of shit.

First of all, your Latin is terrible. "Formicaphilia" would be sexual gratification with ants, not rodents. The word you're trying to coin would be "musophilia".

And musophilia is a myth. A Google search for the word shows two pages of nearly identical 'ha-ha, ain't this a weird fetish?' glossaries, but not medical documentation of it actually happening.

Aloofman has already posted a source that establishes that the whole gerbilling/toilet-paper-roll story was made up in the first place, spread over the internet as rumors do, and has zero basis in fact.

Here's a different source that corroborates the source Aloofman posted.

fratguy01: Hey, Im just relaying the information that was told to me on the subject. I didnt research it or anything, I took a class in Human Sexuality and this was a topic that we discussed, and the information that I reported was what was lectured. Sorry for the misunderstanding.....

FratGuy01

mindseye: [quote author=fratguy01 link=board=sex;num=1070343887;start=0#14 date=12/05/03 at 21:37:08]I didnt research it or anything, I took a class in Human Sexuality and this was a topic that we discussed, and the information that I reported was what was lectured.

FratGuy01[/quote]

*nods* Question everything you ever learned in high school. I'm not saying it's all wrong, but I'm saying that a lot more of it is than you might think.

I'm inferring from your username that you're a college undergraduate or possibly a recent graduate. If so, it may surprise you to find out that you're already better educated than some high school teachers. All fifty states will hire teachers with only a bachelor's degree; and most states (Virginia, where I live, is one of them) don't even require that of substitute teachers -- in Virginia, your children could legally have a substitute teacher who was not a high school graduate!

My point is -- high school teachers are often not authorities on their subjects. And this is especially the case in a subject like "Human Sexuality", which was at best tangential to the teacher's major in college.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't you just hate "misinformation"? Sometimes I have teachers that are supposed to know about a subject, but they are usually just talking out their ass. I had a teacher in my medical terminology class get a term wrong and I spent the next 10 minutes proving that her info was wrong and mine was right. (I won't go into the subject, because it would bore you to death) But, back to the subject at hand. It is an "urban legend" plain and simple. It is always "I know a friend" or "my sister's doctor's third cousin's babysitter's uncle's best friend's brother's hairdresser"

throb919: Isn't Formicaphilia having sex on the kitchen countertops...? Of course now there's Corianiphilia...and...

(I must be channeling Pecker again!)

feared: god, i hate answering questions like this cause it makes me look more perverted than i am.

the actual reason that people insert gerbils/hamsters and the like into themselves, is not only for penetration, but when most animals go into the throes of death, they thrash around, moving their whole body. it presses against the male g-spot, apparently.

all the same, i'll stick with no animals in my ass.

mindseye: Feared: Prove it. Share just one credible source that documents an actual incident in which a human being put a rodent of any form inside his anus. Or her anus, I'm not picky here.

Other people have gone to great lengths to debunk this myth, and here you go repeating it all over again. Read the rest of the thread, please.