Whats your weather like

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_smack ash, Aug 30, 2007.

1. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

Whats your weather like right now.Its 90 here and suppose to have storms tommrow which we dont need cause of fire danger

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mid 80's here... I hate the summer. I want my falls and winter back. Anything above 74 pisses me off. D=

3. camper joe

Gold Member

:reporter: Hot here in North Carolina. So far we have had one of the hottest summers on record, and are very close to breaking the all time record for days in the ninety.

4. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    the intermittant heat wave from hell

5. viking1

Gold Member

The weather here is usually crappy. It's either too wet, too dry, too hot, or too cold. The humidity is terrible as well. We have very little nice, moderate weather.

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    When there is a serious reason for a thread like this I will have gone to hell, and it will be really hot.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida summers are exactly what you'd expect, until the hurricanes arrive.

8. simcha

Gold Member

Dang, here in Oakland we are having a heat wave. It was 90 today. I'm in a 3rd. Floor apartment in an old victorian. All the heat rises up here and the afternoon sun just bakes my place. It's over 80 in my computer room where I'm typing. And it's just at 80 in my sleeping area by the windows. Tonight there's very little wind and it's humid. We don't get weather like this very often here in Oakland. We'll be around 90 through Monday they say. I hate it. One thing I don't miss about Chicago is 100 degrees with 100 percent humidity. This is better weather than that but since it's usually in the low 70s and sunny here in Oakland almost no one has air conditioning. I sure don't. This is the one or two weeks each year where I wish I had a window unit. I feel stupid complaining about it since I love the weather here and it's perfect for me most of the time. It's just the one or two weeks per year where we get the heat that I don't like...

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

It's been 30 days straight of weather of 90 degrees, but I think that there is a chance of it being cooler today, because we finally got rain last night.
    They are saying that it will only be 88 today. The majority of the month it has been over 95 with many days breaking records. Thank God for air conditioning!

10. naughty

Gold Member

It has been very humid and so the heat seems that much more oppresive .but today is supposed to be in the 80's. Isnt it funny how everything is relative?

11. nudeyorker

Gold Member

It's been a lovely summer! But I spent most of it at the beach! It's supposed to rain in the city today!

12. DreamofJeannie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really hot and humid.

13. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

It has been a mild summer. One day we broke the record for the coldest day in August on record.

I have Ft. Lauderdale on my Weather Channel Toolbar. That is where I hope to move. I love the summer and dread the cold weather that will come.

14. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

It was snowing all day just last May but not since Today is comforting but not near to cold enough.

15. sneakyd

sneakyd New Member

Albums:
    Just starting to warm up nicely . It's supposed to reach 25 today I think . Bring on Summer I say . We had good rain last week , for the first time in a long time , which gave our dams an extra 4 months supply . Being in the middle of our worst drought in history that was welcome relief . It's gotten so bad the council posted out 'timers' to every household to try & encourage us to stick to 4 minute showers !

16. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

81 degrees at 7pm. sunny. moderate humidity. 13 mph breeze from the north. nice day. we could use more rain.

Draft saved Draft deleted