Whats your weather like

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:reporter: Hot here in North Carolina. So far we have had one of the hottest summers on record, and are very close to breaking the all time record for days in the ninety.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The weather here is usually crappy. It's either too wet, too dry, too hot, or too cold. The humidity is terrible as well. We have very little nice, moderate weather.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dang, here in Oakland we are having a heat wave. It was 90 today. I'm in a 3rd. Floor apartment in an old victorian. All the heat rises up here and the afternoon sun just bakes my place. It's over 80 in my computer room where I'm typing. And it's just at 80 in my sleeping area by the windows. Tonight there's very little wind and it's humid. We don't get weather like this very often here in Oakland. We'll be around 90 through Monday they say. I hate it. One thing I don't miss about Chicago is 100 degrees with 100 percent humidity. This is better weather than that but since it's usually in the low 70s and sunny here in Oakland almost no one has air conditioning. I sure don't. This is the one or two weeks each year where I wish I had a window unit. I feel stupid complaining about it since I love the weather here and it's perfect for me most of the time. It's just the one or two weeks per year where we get the heat that I don't like...

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's been 30 days straight of weather of 90 degrees, but I think that there is a chance of it being cooler today, because we finally got rain last night.
They are saying that it will only be 88 today. The majority of the month it has been over 95 with many days breaking records. Thank God for air conditioning!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It has been a mild summer. One day we broke the record for the coldest day in August on record.

I have Ft. Lauderdale on my Weather Channel Toolbar. That is where I hope to move. I love the summer and dread the cold weather that will come.

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just starting to warm up nicely . It's supposed to reach 25 today I think . Bring on Summer I say . We had good rain last week , for the first time in a long time , which gave our dams an extra 4 months supply . Being in the middle of our worst drought in history that was welcome relief . It's gotten so bad the council posted out 'timers' to every household to try & encourage us to stick to 4 minute showers !