When Does The Penis Stop Growing?

To go back to the initial question, my cock kept growing until I was 23, so quite late. Also I developed a lot of hair between the age of 19 and the age of 23. Interestingly, my cock was 19 cm when I was 19, 20 when I was 20, 21 when I was 21, 22 when I was 22 and 23 when I was 23! It was really an odd period. My dick grew 4 inches in four years. I started feeling both excited and scared that it would never stop, and would always be as long in centimeters as my age in years. But the curse was broken when I turned 24.
 
To go back to the initial question, my cock kept growing until I was 23, so quite late. Also I developed a lot of hair between the age of 19 and the age of 23. Interestingly, my cock was 19 cm when I was 19, 20 when I was 20, 21 when I was 21, 22 when I was 22 and 23 when I was 23! It was really an odd period. My dick grew 4 inches in four years. I started feeling both excited and scared that it would never stop, and would always be as long in centimeters as my age in years. But the curse was broken when I turned 24.
That would be 4cm in 4 years, not inches.
 
If it was inches and you grew 4 in 4 years after you were 19, you would probably have set some sort of record. :)

well, certainly - my cock would have then measured 11.5 inches (almost 30 cm!) by the time I was 23, which, I don't think, despite what porn claims, exists. I think Eduardo Picasso has one of the longest cocks ever, and it's probably less than 11 inches long. My guess is 27 cm. I think Mandingo is 9.5-10. Julio Gomez is probably around 10 inches long too, but he's got a condition (sickle cell /priapism). My size is similar to Danny D's, lengthwise, (I've compared with his dildo) but he's got more girth than I do :sob:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Squirrel1 and Hfd
well, certainly - my cock would have then measured 11.5 inches (almost 30 cm!) by the time I was 23, which, I don't think, despite what porn claims, exists. I think Eduardo Picasso has one of the longest cocks ever, and it's probably less than 11 inches long. My guess is 27 cm. I think Mandingo is 9.5-10. Julio Gomez is probably around 10 inches long too, but he's got a condition (sickle cell /priapism). My size is similar to Danny D's, lengthwise, (I've compared with his dildo) but he's got more girth than I do :sob:
There’s a thread called $10,000 for 10” that pretty much debunks the “10 cocks exist” scenario. It’s been running for years and no one has collected the money yet.
 
There’s a thread called $10,000 for 10” that pretty much debunks the “10 cocks exist” scenario. It’s been running for years and no one has collected the money yet.

Oh - I figured 10inch cocks existed. I guess it's a question of measurement. If we're talking non-bone pressed with a rigid ruler, not taking into account any curve, maybe the longest cock is like 9.8/25 cm.

I think a fellow Frenchman, Irvine2004fr, is about 10" long though.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Hfd and Squirrel1
@OldFirm08 you seem really heated about this. The truth is this isn't the first time you've been warned about this. It is very simple do not make a post saying "I was 16 when this happened" or "my dick stopped growing at 14". Just do not mention ages below 18. Cool?


Hey,,, I don't care one bit any longer. There is no 'discussion' possible on this topic that asks WHEN!!!!! Doesnt' anybody get that? I've dropped the thought of any participation long ago,,thus why no response until this popped up today. WHEN requires a time date or age. If we can't discuss that,,then GET RID OF THE TOPIC,,,,,,banish that person for starting it and having it allowed. THAT's what pisses me off. I see topics, repsond in general and get bounced with penalty points each time. So I'm DONE with any commentary unless I generate it in private or respond to a person in priivate
 
To go back to the initial question, my cock kept growing until I was 23, so quite late. Also I developed a lot of hair between the age of 19 and the age of 23. Interestingly, my cock was 19 cm when I was 19, 20 when I was 20, 21 when I was 21, 22 when I was 22 and 23 when I was 23! It was really an odd period. My dick grew 4 inches in four years. I started feeling both excited and scared that it would never stop, and would always be as long in centimeters as my age in years. But the curse was broken when I turned 24.

I have no doubt about this being possible but if it is, it is rare. I have a friend who had her menarche in her mid or late teens so when she was in her early 20s she still
had acne like a teenager!!!

It is called delayed puberty.

Anyway, I can attest to the fact that hair keeps growing past 18. In fact, my husband is in his mid 30s and he has new stomach hair that I dont recall seeing when I first met him and he was in his mid 20s. I also remember growing stomach, nipple and chest hair in my early 20s.

But the penis, as I mentioned, rarely grows past your teen years. I would add that loosing weight however can make it look like it grew some cms.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gj816
There’s not a set age across the board. Some quit growing earlier than others.

The general idea is that puberty has a blanket ending at 18, but that’s definitely not true for everyone. Penis growth doesn’t even necessarily have to be tied strictly to puberty. Puberty is just the bodily phenomenon where most maturation and growth hormones are released, such hormones can still be released in much less concentrated amounts years after a person’s puberty years.

Many men as they get older and into their 30s and 40s find that their penis has gotten thicker or a little longer than it was when the guy was in his early 20s, same goes for noticing their testicles have gotten larger. These occurrences are actually quite a common experiences for men as they grow older, showing that growth hormones are active for long periods of time, and continue beyond just the main boom during puberty years.

I know that compared to age 20, all 3 genital measurements have increased for me. My dick is longer and thicker than it was at 20, enough for me to notice, and my balls are also larger than when I was 20. So to answer the OPs question, yes, you can still get bigger after 18, and I’d say there’s a high chance you will. But what growth you get may be barely noticeable or it could be very noticeable, it’s all up to your genetics and glands.


Im going to follow on this (and try to abide by the TOS).

I was a late bloomer. and I agree its genetics etc. I started growing hair on my chest in my late 20's. I think things keep developing. Id say I became who I am with regards to the question around age 25.