When is it "big"?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm curious. I've had guys tell me I'm really big but I never thought so. I think I'm average or at least slightly above average. 7" and almost 5" around when hard. So I guess I am asking what's average and what's large? Thanks....

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scientists say that the average is 15 cm for a "white" european or north american man,around 12cm for Asians and of course more than 15 cm for black people:).

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say you're above average length and average girth.

I've had women tell me I'm really big, but I think they were talking about my girth (6") and not necessarily the length, which is also 6".

I think when it comes to your partner's opinions, you have to consider what the average size of dicks they've experienced. If they've only had 5 or 6 inchers...then yours is going to be above average "to them."

I know compliments always make me feel better about my size, average or not, so I say...take the compliments as they cum and enjoy!

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One possible definition of large and huge cocks could be:
Large cock is the one that sometimes you have 2 be careful with, not to hurt your partner, while with the huge one you will probably have a problem to fit it and to have normal sex except in the cases of the size queens (kings)....
Also, simple def. would be that large is bigger than average.

About the average cock size:
"While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the mean human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in). The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The mean penis size is slightly greater than the median size"....
For more info see: Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, according to this you would fit in the large category...

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that a large penis is one that is bigger than the average size.....which seems to always be somewhere around 5" - 6" long ( 13cm - 16cm)

You are HUGE when you are the size that maestro is!

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

You are big when it is a perfect fit to the person you are currently boning,
but you will NEVER be big enough for yourself...

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend is fairly average. His cock is thick on the bottom but narrow at the head and his head is sort of small when next to mine. I think it's because he's uncut and has a tight foreskin and that restricts its grow so to say. Has anyone seen this before? Oh, and he has a tremendous curve north which hits the prostate head on when we have sex!! :)

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when I was a kid me and the boys in the neighborhood would play "who's got the biggest" and I always won. I, like you, never thought I was big. Obviously the buddies I played the game with hadn't seen a dick as big as mine (yet)..

We played this game frequently as young pre-teen boys, including a "see who can shoot" game. They always loved to gawk at my hard dick. Man did that make me feel good -- One of the guys even went to school telling other guys I had a big one. Again, I never felt big, but it sure felt good to be called big.

I wonder if they still remember those days and remember my "big one".

LOL..

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that a large penis is one that is bigger than the average size.....which seems to always be somewhere around 5" - 6" long ( 13cm - 16cm)

You are HUGE when you are the size that maestro is!
Thank you, BigMeatNJ! Same goes 4 u 2, lol!

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my own experience and looking and Doing other men (I'm a 10% bi), anything over 6.5" is big. I'm 7", more when very hornily stretched, and I've never had a big problem with it. Underwear fits fine, women and men like me "big," especially thick (5" in girth at the base). More than 7.5 and you're dealing with a physical problem, maybe in fucking an being sucked, or just scaring partners. But being big cocked is a blessing, by and large (hah!), the same way women like thick clits and labia, if they do.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having a cock that is 8 inches long and almost 6 inches thick is certainly a blessing. So far of the people who've seen it in real life and on cam no one has called it small. It's been my experience in talking to many people about size on this forum and others that anything above 5.3 inches long is considered big. We've all got to understand that the people on here are not representative of the real cock population. 95% are 5 inches or smaller. We are those upper 5%. We should be proud. Sure there's going to be guys that are bigger but think of all the guys who are smaller than you.

And if it sounds like I want the big cocked to take over the world then it's cause maybe I think that. :)