When is it just TOO big?

Media
I realised around a year ago that i am the owner of a rather large todger (at exactly 8 x 6). However, i'm a rather late bloomer and i have noticed slight growth in size recently. It's a bit worrying and i'm starting to think anything over 8 x 6 may be just too big. Although in some ways great, i feel in the long run it would be more of an encumbrance.

What are your thoughts? Is there a too big?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Internet inches of 8"x6" are the social measurements, the intro, the visite-card of more then 50% of the starting members.

It is just TOO big, when you can't take a picture of it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like I've said many times here, "If it has never occurred to you that it might be TOO large, your penis is not that large." The answer to your question, however, is really Ian the Tall's. "I've found that lube, time and the lust of the receiver make almost anything possible."

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
im kinda in the same situation as you, im also a late bloomer and still growing.

Similar size but i'm 7.5" x 6.3"/6.5". For me im not concerned about gaining length i wouldnt mind if i reach 8" but im happy if i dont too. Don't really want more girth but I think once we have reached this kinda size we wont grow much more.

Also im sure there will always be someone out there that will like your size even if you become too big for others.

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I think that it can be too big for some women.

I have experienced that women tells me to finish fast as it is getting painful for them to have me inside and a few even tell me that they did not want to have sex with me as I appeard too big for them or the size was just to scary for them.

As I am getting older, I can enjoy one of the benefits of an increased age and experience and a better control of my PE muscle, so that I now can control my ejaculation very well and I can quite easily go on for an hour or more if I want – and I want that very much as I love to float very close to climate for a long time – what a fantastic felling. But the fiction is getting too much for my partner due to my size. My cock is simply too thick for her. We have used several different types of lube and she also use a cream to take some of the pains, but still she dont like me to go on for much more than 10 - 15 minutes.

I have read that some women like men to go on for hours and that some women like gang bang as they cannot get enough cock. I would like to know if any of you women in here actually would like to do that every day or several times a week? I am sure you can do that once in a while and maybe some of you like the pain. Maybe you can get used to it?

Sometimes I think that it could be nice to be able to make my cock a bit thinner.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realised around a year ago that i am the owner of a rather large todger (at exactly 8 x 6). However, i'm a rather late bloomer and i have noticed slight growth in size recently. It's a bit worrying and i'm starting to think anything over 8 x 6 may be just too big. Although in some ways great, i feel in the long run it would be more of an encumbrance.

What are your thoughts? Is there a too big?

There is a too big, but you're not there.

thestrangeness

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i can honestly say ive NEVER said 'thats too big'.... i have said 'thats jst too small not worth my time'... but i love the challenge of takin on a HUGE monster... though length can become bothersome cuz i mean it can only go in so far.. lol... but hey that dont stop me from tryin to take it all anyway... and it could never b too thick.... there really is no such thing as too thick... *smiling thinkin bout a nice thick monster*

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my own experience.. the women I've been with seem to bottom out at about 8" in length. Bottoming out is painful for my wife, but I've with women that seem to have a cervix of steel.

Girth-wise my wife is a champ! I'm damn-near 7" around.. I've actually torn other girls, and I don't even phase her. I would actually prefer to about an inch shorter and an inch thicker to better please her.