When Words Fail

teaseme76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love how you made the hub so despicable that I couldn't help but enjoy although the humiliation he received. Sometimes I feel bad for the smaller, humiliated guy. Not in this case!

MrDuuude69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very enjoyable! I couldn't help notice the complete personality change in hubby. Early he was violent with short fuse temper, then he was passive and wimpy. In reality, when he saw them having sex, he would have probably beat them both into the hospital (or at least try to).

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it. The husband is a bully but, ultimately, a coward (as so many bullies turn out to be). And, he really does think his is something special before being confronted with Tommy's huge, gorgeous cock -- to say nothing of the wife's reaction to it. A real case of shock and awe!
As I have written elsewhere, my introduction to lpsg comes because my new boyfriend is very well-hung. Much of what Tommy says about how men and women deal with his size draws on what the bf has told me of his experiences -- and when it comes to men, particularly in the locker room, the "put up" leads to "shut up". From there, the husband's rapid descent from ugly loudmouth to wimpy spectator didn't seem such a stretch.

drake_anon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It'd be interesting if you did (for the challenge!) a reverse situation.

Protagonist starts as a coward, and slowly gains confidence, with that gain materializing in him growing larger/longer. A PE underdog story if you will. That way you can still incorporate elements you used in this story.

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for reading and for your suggestion. But so many have written here better than I ever will be able to about PE. Also, harder to figure a way in from my female POV.