When your cocksucker swallows:

I once had a girl who would deep throat me when I was about to blow. She said that she really didn't like the taste of cum but didn't want to stop because she knew I really enjoyed cumming in her mouth. All I had to do was say; I'm gonna cum and she would go all the way down me and let me cum down her throat - sometimes Id get some in her mouth or on her face, but she would ALWAYS eat it up. God, what a girl!
 
  • Like
Reactions: hot-rod
My 4 married buddies I knew for a few years always knew I would suck, lick and slurp every drop when they are ready. That’s why they are back for my services all these years. They appreciate that I deep throated them and let them shoot their married loads down my hungry throat. I would always keep sucking until I feel the last drop coming out of that slit.
 
showing a load? what's the point? another porn creation. I much prefer guys/girls that just enjoy outcome. I've only met one girl who LOVED to swallow, married girl I was fucking at the office. SHE LOVED LOVED LOVED swallowing. Most guys that have blown me swallow, proving that guys really are better cock suckers.
 
For me one of the biggest turn ons post orgasm is when the girl scoops my globs of cum with her fingers from her body and tastes it. That’s hot as fuck.
I like to see the aftermath of my cumshots so I prefer it that way over just a straight cum in mouth with swallow where I can’t see much.
 
I know where my cum was deposited I do not have to see it in their mouth. My cocksucker can show me an empty mouth after they swallow. Then get my cock ready for the 2nd load.
Can I like this post twice?
As a cocksucker, I love the attitude and expectations of @Iwanthead . He cares entirely about his own pleasure, and that makes makes me want to drop to my knees and worship his cock. I can't imagine the intense pleasure I would receive if after servicing his manhood and swallowing his sperm, his immediate demand is to get his cock ready for a second load.
My jaw already aches but I need to suck and swallow a second time before he is finished with me.
Awesome.
 
Yeah - most guys want you continue sucking until their orgasm is complete. That's cool with me. That's what I want too. A guy never had to ask me that because that's what you get by default. Sometimes I've had to fight to get a guy to come in my mouth.

But if a guy wants to wank off to finish his orgasm - then I have to learn to let him. I don't want to interfere with his orgasm for my selfishness. I can always lick the cum off his chest and stomach once he's done. But I'd prefer it straight from the pipe - fresh.
Do what I do-Open your mouth wide and have him aim in there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MacBigFoot
Agreed with the show being a porn thing to let the viewer see the money shot. When I'm getting sucked, I want my partner to stay on it and keep going and swallowing through my climax. Or if I'm face-fucking, I'm going to bury it as deep as they can take it and hold them there until I'm done shooting, making them take it even if they're gagging (frankly that makes it even hotter :imp:).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jack675
I have a married guy I service regularly with oral, usually through a glory hole while he views straight porn. His wife will not blow him, so I satisfy his need, no reciprocity of any kind.

Since I am providing a service to please him, we often discuss via email the details of what he wants, how it can be better. I express that I will do whatever he wants, and he isn't shy about asking!

He has never asked to see his cum in my mouth. He loves enthusiastic desire for his cock and cum. He likes having me feverishly sucking as he climaxes while my hands grip and stroke his shaft. He is big enough for hands and mouth at the same time!

In our discussions he loves the fact he is feeding me, that his cum is enjoyed, savored, and cherished. Often it is my breakfast and his cum is actually providing my body its first nourishment of the day.

I usually have to swallow as he is still pumping because his loads are big and i don't want to have any overflow... i want every drop! I milk his shaft with my hand at the end and lick up every drop I can coax out , and lick his cock clean.

Again, he loves that his cum is taken with such enthusiasm. He also likes the superiority of his position of being the bigger hung man having a servant worshipping his nice big cock. I always praise his size! He leaves very happy knowing his cock providing me pleasure by serving him.
 
I have a married guy I service regularly with oral, usually through a glory hole while he views straight porn. His wife will not blow him, so I satisfy his need, no reciprocity of any kind.

Since I am providing a service to please him, we often discuss via email the details of what he wants, how it can be better. I express that I will do whatever he wants, and he isn't shy about asking!

He has never asked to see his cum in my mouth. He loves enthusiastic desire for his cock and cum. He likes having me feverishly sucking as he climaxes while my hands grip and stroke his shaft. He is big enough for hands and mouth at the same time!

In our discussions he loves the fact he is feeding me, that his cum is enjoyed, savored, and cherished. Often it is my breakfast and his cum is actually providing my body its first nourishment of the day.

I usually have to swallow as he is still pumping because his loads are big and i don't want to have any overflow... i want every drop! I milk his shaft with my hand at the end and lick up every drop I can coax out , and lick his cock clean.

Again, he loves that his cum is taken with such enthusiasm. He also likes the superiority of his position of being the bigger hung man having a servant worshipping his nice big cock. I always praise his size! He leaves very happy knowing his cock providing me pleasure by serving him.
Perfectly put!!
 
There's usually a new gay guy off Grindr or one of a few loyal regulars that stop in 2-3 times a week to suck me off at least that's been my new norm for the past year and 3 weeks. When I was much younger I enjoyed sucking dick myself from time to time but only when I could happen to seduce an actual straight man. I haven't done anything like that in over 12 years at least and I also bottomed occasionally for very masculine men. I also haven't done that in at least 15 years I'd say. Since around 30 I've been a top only and no sucking since about 32-33. The only cause for this change I can reasonably figure is that I just came into my dominant masculinity more and more with each passing year I matured. Every guy that blows me swallows with passion and delight. They suck down every drop like they're starving. I don't think any of them especially the few regs would ever consider letting air or light even make contact with my cum between my head and their stomach. I agree that the showing shit is for the sake of a porn audience and is stupid and unrealistic. I've never met a true cum guzzler that ever did anything but gobble it down like life depended on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hot-rod and Jack675
I prefer to cum deep down his throat if he can take the size of my cock, but I have also been with boys (18+) who had such pretty faces or soft shaggy hair, I have enjoyed shooting stream after stream over their face or hair, especially if they have a hot buddy watching. If the guy blowing me has a smooth and muscular chest I like to drench his pecs and have his buddies lick him clean, which makes me shoot again, on his buddy...
 

Attachments

Fun how a current (2022) pissy fight helped revive an interesting post question! For I, it's a catch-22 for me and the cock sucker. I've been known to drown someone with too much semen to handle - the look on that person's face will be etched in my memory forever. So, before I'm about to blow, I give a warning to either prepare for a meal's worth of protein, or enjoy fireworks show from my cock - their choice.