Which military branch?

BIGdkluver

Cherished Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Posts
649
Media
0
Likes
303
Points
173
Age
36
Location
USA--Illinois
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
With all due respect to all of our fine men in uniform....

Which military branch do you think has the men with the biggest cocks? Or which branch do you think gets the most M2m sex action among its members?

I'd like to hear from some of you who were/are in the military or have buddies in the military who have shared stories with you about their sexy experiences.

I'm an Air Force vet, and I remember some very hot action among the guys (both the enlisted men AND the officers). I also remember seeing some incredibly big penises in the shower and in the barracks.

Then, of course, it's the Marines who are supposed to be "looking for a few good men."

But then there's the Navy--all that time spent on those ships WAY out in the middle of sea with only hundreds of other horny men around them all the time--changing clothes, showering, and undressing for bed at night.

As I said, I really do seriously respect and appreciate all of our military service members. God bless 'em!
 
nvr saw any guy on guy but def think the Marines, ive seen quite a few in my day
 
I think the white uniforms of the Navy do it for me, although I've seen some mighty hunky Marines in uniforms.

I was in the Air National Guard but if I had joined regular, I'd have chosen the Navy. I can swim a lot better than I can fly. :tongue:
 
With all due respect to all of our fine men in uniform....

Which military branch do you think has the men with the biggest cocks? Or which branch do you think gets the most M2m sex action among its members?
:confused: How are these questions disrespectful?

To answer your questions, I doubt any service branch sports bigger cocks. There's no reason I can think the distribution would be any different among the branches, or compared with civilian society for that matter - unless men are driven to join the military or a specific branch to overcompensate for their insecurity of having a smaller penis. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that guys are more likely to pursure more "macho" professions for that reason, cops for example. Clearly that's a reason lots of guys become harcore bodybuilders.

As for which branch has more M/M sex, it's pure speculation, but men being men, I would expect it's pretty much the same everywhere. Unless, again, it's a case of overcompensation. In that case I suppose the marines could have more statistically smaller penises and more homoerotic tendencies, in direct contrast to their image. I know lots of guys try to get into the USMC to prove they're "real men". Anecdotally, I think the Navy has historically been slightly more tolerant and willing to look the other way, so the M/M sex issue will probably become much less relevant with the repeal of DADT.
 
Last edited:
With all due respect to all of our fine men in uniform....

Which military branch do you think has the men with the biggest cocks? Or which branch do you think gets the most M2m sex action among its members?

I'd like to hear from some of you who were/are in the military or have buddies in the military who have shared stories with you about their sexy experiences.

I'm an Air Force vet, and I remember some very hot action among the guys (both the enlisted men AND the officers). I also remember seeing some incredibly big penises in the shower and in the barracks.

Then, of course, it's the Marines who are supposed to be "looking for a few good men."

But then there's the Navy--all that time spent on those ships WAY out in the middle of sea with only hundreds of other horny men around them all the time--changing clothes, showering, and undressing for bed at night.

As I said, I really do seriously respect and appreciate all of our military service members. God bless 'em!


I don't really know why, but the idea of Navy guys in their white outfits on those big boats, gets me going. ;p I'd gladly service them.. ;) Hihi.

BTW - I'd REALLY like to hear those stories! :eek:
 
I myself a retired Air Force, would have to say the AF. I have seen a lot of cocks in the barracks, and gyms . I never was approched during my time , but I do know for sure there was a lot going on, between the men
 
It's my understanding that Marines make the most insatiable bottoms, but I've never heard anything about dick size.
 
I really think that all branches are well hung in the penis department. I wrnt to West Point a few weeks ago, and saw some really great looking Cadets in unifrm. Also saw them jogging in shorts and t shirts late at night, Very impressive.
 
never met too many military guys, except when they were home on leave and had some access to women.

i did have one friend who had been in the army and seen action. he said he had developed some close emotional relationships with other guys back then, guys who were able to give each other some emotional support. he said he knew that guys were having sex for the same reason, but he never had. oddly enough, now that he was back in civilian life and was dating women, he would get baressed and jerk off with me from time to time. he said i was the kind of guy he figured he could depend on if he got in a jam. that's as emotional as it ever got, but i guess he musta been grateful on some level.

and that's all i know about sex with military dudes...
 
I was in the Navy, Desert Storm Vet here, and one thing I gotta say is that the jokes about sailors getting it on will get you into a lot of fights. I can honestly say that I only knew one gay guy the time and he didn't look for other sailors. Military men will ofcourse be there for each other emotionally, if you've been in combat you'll understand why, your life depends on the guy next to you, and his life is in your hands. There is probably a lot less homosexual activity going on than you want to believe.

As for the uniforms, I loved my Crackerjacks. I want to have a pair of the jumper pants made out of cotton with the 13 button fly and bell bottoms to wear on stage if I can get int another working band. That and a nice big puffy white shirt. One thing about being on stage, you can get away with dressing up in way that would get your ass kicked if you were walking down the street in a small town:fing26: Don't get me wrong, I'm straight, and not into cross dressing. In fact I normally wear black 501s and black tee shirts usually with skulls on them and wear Levi Jackets with American Flags on the back in the Winter. But on stage, your suppossed to dress up. Youer there to put on a show as well as play music.

Rockon,
 
  • Like
Reactions: Buddie