Which to stroke? The Ego or The Cock??

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm really not going to say too much about this, I promise. As I continue to speak to men about sex, I of course have to compliment the penis, I mean it's who I am! With that being said, it can be a little much sometimes. For example- my cock 8x6.5 (since I measured last a few years ago), and I've always been comfortable with my size. I've spoken to a guy from here (won't say any names) and he's quite LARGE. After complimenting him, he actually asked me if I enjoyed being humiliated. REALLY?!?! That actually made me question myself and my comfort level with my penis- why?! It's a fucking dick- I've been confident about other aspects of who I am- why would I feed into such a thing?

After that situation, I started noticing more and more how I would converse with other men, and if they were larger than me they would ask if I've ever had a cock that big. And if they were smaller, it was like worshipping my penis. Like I give a shit- I appreciate the compliments, but it's not like rubbing against my knee, ya know? It really makes me wonder- every time I compliment someone's cock, telling them how beautiful it is, and how I would do such unchristian things to it, am I turning him into an egotistical douchebag for someone else? I've met a few of those lately.

Your input is always appreciated.

xoxo

Dante'

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Feel free to convert me "into an egotistical douchebag for someone else?"..I likecompliments... everyone do, I guess... Otherwise wouldnt be here, right?

lmao- I just adore you! You're right! Everyone appreciates a compliment- but how far that person lets that compliment go is a different story.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
both seem to be signs of insecurity....either giving into it or overcompensating against it. if they're confident and secure, they should be able to take a compliment and be proud of what they have without having to denigrate what others have. i LOVE getting compliments on my dick, i'm not going to lie...but i could never fool myself that i am the biggest there is. so why degrade those who are smaller when i wouldn't want those who are bigger to degrade me in kind? and when SIZE isn't the only thing you can praise a dick over? after hearing from girlfriends for years how big i was, it was actually a much bigger turn on to hear compliments the shape, the hardness, the look and how i use it as well. ;)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex-wife held the belief that men were made of three major components:
1. Ego
2. Stomach
3. Genitals

Getting 2 out of 3 right at any given time made you wonderful. 3 out of 3 made you amazing.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex-wife held the belief that men were made of three major components:
1. Ego
2. Stomach
3. Genitals

Getting 2 out of 3 right at any given time made you wonderful. 3 out of 3 made you amazing.

Well alright for you! And I can definitely see where she's coming from.
Reminds me of my step dad. Ugh.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
both seem to be signs of insecurity....either giving into it or overcompensating against it. if they're confident and secure, they should be able to take a compliment and be proud of what they have without having to denigrate what others have. i LOVE getting compliments on my dick, i'm not going to lie...but i could never fool myself that i am the biggest there is. so why degrade those who are smaller when i wouldn't want those who are bigger to degrade me in kind? and when SIZE isn't the only thing you can praise a dick over? after hearing from girlfriends for years how big i was, it was actually a much bigger turn on to hear compliments the shape, the hardness, the look and how i use it as well. ;)

Yeah, your dick looks like it would be fun in bed, I'm not going to lie. I'll compliment it: NICE!!!!!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was going to be flippant and just say, BOTH....

but the example you gave made me think a bit. Some owners of spectacular penis must become very pecking-order about what they have. Meaning if a male gives praise he is automatically being subservient? If we females give praise does that mean we too are automatically being subservient? That rather takes to joy out of it for me. I thought it showed i had taste, which means I am elevated in worth, not lowered...

its_allgood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From a woman's perspective and speaking only in terms of the chat room experiences I've had, I've noticed that men want me to go directly to their profile pics, view their cock and come back with suitably complimentary things to say -- as if they are only chatting to pander compliments on their dick. It's definitely a cry to feed the ego and it seems like I've been asked to view and compliment within moments of entering chat each and every time.

Personally, I'd rather chat about sex and what we like, but the pandering to the ego must be done first.

I've never asked a man to go check out shots of my pussy and tell me how great it looks and how much he'd like to fuck it -- and not just because I don't have any posted. I'm not on this site to fish for compliments. I'm here to discuss sex.

Don't get me wrong, I like looking at pics of large, hard cocks, but the demands for me to view and compliment just scream insecurity to me - and that's a turn-off.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't really "get" the turn-on of being humiliated by a guy with a larger dick. But in terms of a hung guy wanting immediate feedback on his unit, or acting dominant because of it's size, I think that is just a manifestation of his insecurity. A truly confident alpha male doesn't act out a dominant role just because of his penis size.

The superficial confidence based on physical attributes, projected by 'some' people often appears to be an act or a parody of how they think a confident, secure person behaves.

I've had guys ask me to humiliate them and I tried just to be friendly and give them what they want. But it feels so phony and is not a turn-on. I prefer to have sex with a normal, confident, easy going, people who just want to have fun with their sexy bits.