While you were sleeping....

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
My name is Todd. My girlfriend, Leigh and I live together. We have been together for about 7 years, we were even high school sweethearts. We had survived going to different colleges. Granted, we did get to see each other on most weekends. Once college ended for us, we looked for jobs, just like most young couples. We were lucky to find jobs in our fields in the same area.

Soon, we decided to go ahead and move in together. We looked for houses and apartments in our free time. In no time, we were growing up and packing our belongings and moving into a one bedroom nice apartment complex. This rental was about a ten minute drive for Leigh to her job and a 20 minute one for my job.

Before I continue rambling, I will try and describe each of us. Leigh is a year younger than I. At the time of the beginning of this story, she is 23. I was two years older than her. She is short at 5'4, her mom being Korean, and her dad an American. She weighs about 100 pounds on her tan figure. She has dark hair, and dark eyes. She is usually pretty quiet around others, although when she is around friends, she can easily steal the spotlight. She makes new friends easily, and is a very caring friend to them. Leigh tends to be a passive person. She doesn't take the lead often and doesn't like any sort of confrontation.

As for me, like I said, I am 25. I am about 6'1 and weigh in at 180. I have short dark hair. I used to be very active in sports in college and high school. I still enjoy playing them, so I continued that after graduating. My personality, is kind of like hers, as I am usually quiet. I have an easy time making friends with similar interests.

Back to the story, we settled in at our jobs and living together. Of course, over the years we had opportunities of spending nights together, so this wasn't anything all that new. We spent the night with each other on vacations, or when we visited the other, and of course, the times we lied to our parents about staying with friends. Anyway, the first few weeks, the sex was wild and intense, and non stop it seemed.

We were always going at it. One of us would wake up in the middle of the night in bed. If it was her, she would stir me awake by sucking my 7 inch cock. If I happened to wake up, it wasn't uncommon for me to rub her titties, or work to pull her panties down and finger her. Sometimes, we even hopped into the shower and fucked in there. We seemed to fuck in nearly every room, every piece of furniture, in our new apartment.

Lucky for me, Leigh was on the pill. I loved nutting inside of her tight, shaved pussy. It felt so good. I also loved to go down on her and make her squirm. Leigh also liked to give blowjobs. She loved to suck dick. She would keep working her magic till you came in her mouth. She swallowed every time. She especially liked to be daring, caressing my cock as I would drive down the road. Sometimes, she even gave me road head. I swear that made my cock big and hard and throbbing. She always just gave me a little smirk and batted her brown eyes, and then dove in.

Anyway, I thought everything was going great with us. Its amazing though the things that happen when you are asleep. Especially when you have some friends over, and apparently Leigh tries to play a good hostess. So, finally once you discover this, your mind begins to have questions. You wonder what all went on when you weren't there, like say at college, a few hours away from her.

Stay tuned, the first time will be coming shortly as my friend from high school visits.

Reactions: deleted405852

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
The first time I began to get some suspicions of my girlfriend Leigh happened after a night out at a bar. We had some old school friends coming to meet us. We were looking forward to the weekend. We both got home from work late on a Friday afternoon. I took a short, quick nap. She was busy getting ready, even though it was clearly early.

Leigh sat down and watched some tv for a short time. But as soon as I got home, she was up and in the tub, enjoying a soaking bubble bath. I broke her relaxation as I went in the bathroom to take a piss. She opened her eyes. I asked her if she was looking forward to tonight. Leigh responded back with a nod and a smile. I think so she muttered. I finished my business and headed for the couch, hoping to get a quick nap in before we left.

I shut the bathroom door behind me. Leigh continued soaking in the tub for a bit relaxing. Soon, she began to play with herself. Her hands began by rubbing along her breasts. She kneaded them while sneaking a finger down to her tight pussy. She closed her eyes as she thought of the movie we had watched last night. She was imagining herself, along with the star of the movie, Ryan Reynolds. She imagined his strong hands massaging her body. His fingers eventually finding her warm hole. She kept her eyes closed as she brought herself to a climax.

Leigh caught her breath. She reached for her razor as she got ready to shave her legs. She moved up to the edge of the bathtub and began to shave. Soon, she was done, her legs now freshly smooth. She looked down cleaning her legs off. An idea popped into her head. She began to shave over the nice landing strip of her pubes. She looked down once more, and was pleased with the outcome.

Leigh let the water drain out of the bathtub. She started the shower next. She cleaned herself and soon was drying off. She wrapped the towel around her body. She looked at herself in the mirror. She started to work on her hair and makeup. When it was complete she applied lotion over her body. She looked in the mirror, pleased with her appearance. Finally, she sat out for the master closet, trying to find an outfit that showed off her body. She was hoping for something that would be sexy and eye-catching.

She didn't have to wait long. She remembered a dress she had bought behind Todd's back. Well, after all, it was bought with her own money, but as far as she knew, Todd never knew it existed. It was a black, thin stripped, firm fitting dress. It accented her curves in all the right places. She slipped it on. She paraded into the bathroom again, checking it out in the mirror. She was pleased with how she looked. She spun once more and then headed back out to the dresser. She grabbed a pair of red lace panties. She slipped them up her legs.

Again, Leigh went back into the bathroom to check out her body in the mirror. This time, she was a little frustrated. Clearly, she noticed the panty lines against the dress material. She drew a deep breath, trying to think of what to do. She searched in the dresser, trying to locate a thong. She found one and slipped it on after taking off the panties. Heading back into the bathroom, she was bummed again. She noticed once more. At that moment, she decided fuck it and slipped them off, tossing them into the bedroom on the floor. She just wouldn't wear panties.

She hollered a few times from the bathroom for Todd to wake up. They only had an hour and a half until they were supposed to meet their friends for dinner first. After a few tries, Todd was up and getting ready to hop in the shower. When he entered the bathroom, he noticed his love looking hot as fuck. He stared at her hard. His cock growing inside of his boxer briefs. Leigh just turned and smiled. She knew she was having the effect she had hoped for, even if it was on her boyfriend.

Todd got into the shower. His penis hardening at his hot girlfriend. He hurried to get ready. He really didn't want Leigh nagging on him. And besides, he wanted to check her out again. He hopped out of the shower and dried off. He threw on a pair of jeans and a polo shirt. Clearly, Leigh looked more dressed up than him, but he wanted to be comfortable. Finally, he was ready and Leigh, after many touchups and checks, was ready to head out the door.

Leigh and Todd got in her SUV. They headed across the city to the restaurant they were going to meet the two other couples at. Todd finally looked at her and told her how beautiful she was. Leigh smiled at him and responded with a thank you. He reached for her hand and held it as he drove. Soon, they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. Leigh pulled the mirror down from the sun visor, checking herself over again. She reached for her lip gloss in her purse and applied it to her luscious lips.

They walked to the entrance of the restaurant. They noticed one of the couples seated on the booth waiting for a table. All four smiled and hugged and shook hands. There was Kyle, a tall, blond athletic build man, and his girlfriend Kara. She had brown hair, a nice smile, and like Leigh was a tiny female. Her breasts appeared to be nice and plump, as they nearly poked out of the black top she was wearing. Well, now they were just waiting on Justin and his girlfriend. None of them had met her yet, but Justin was part of the group and they were excited to get to know her. A few minutes later, Justin walked into the restaurant.....alone.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
The group made their pleasantries with Justin. All were a bit unsure of why he was alone. But of course, no one wanted to bring it up. The girls, Leigh and Kara gave him a hug to welcome him. Leigh's lasted a little longer than Kara's. They got seated to their table and the drinks were ordered. Justin was luckily placed right in the middle of the two girls at the booth.

They ate and drank, and drank some more. They talked and talked. Leigh got up to use the restroom a few times, and each time, Todd noticed both of his friends checking her ass out as she walked away. It was getting later and later as they continued to chat at the restaurant. They decided they were ready to go out dancing next. The plan was to move the cars to Todd and Leigh's house, and just take one car since everyone would fit in it.

Even though the drinks flowed, no one was drunk yet, so everyone was able to drive. Somehow though, Todd ended up alone in Leigh's SUV. Leigh took off with Justin, wanting to make sure if the group got separated, he could find the place. At the time, Todd thought nothing of it. However, Leigh had her own agenda. Le settled into the passenger seat of Justin's big chevy truck. Justin hopped into the drivers side.

The caravan pulled out of the restaurant. Justin and Le were in the back, with Todd leading the group. Le finally broke the silence in the truck. She looked over at Justin and asked why he was alone. He just said that him and his recent girl had decided to go their separate ways. Le told him that was too bad, but with his looks, he wouldn't be single for too long. She reached across the seat and patted his leg while he drove. Justin's heart was nearly jumping out of his chest. He wondered if she was hitting on him?

Le let her hand linger there. Justin now had his answer. Soon, her hand was rubbing his leg, inching closer to the hardening cock inside of his pants. He couldn't believe this hot young thing was hitting on him. He couldn't fathom his friends girl hitting on him. And now here she was leaning over toward him in the front seat of the truck, rubbing his leg while he tried to concentrate on the city traffic and follow his friends to the house.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
The drive across town from the restaurant to the house took about 45 minutes. Justin was definitely aroused from the drive. His friend's girlfriend had her hand on his leg, rubbing up and down. It was kind of calming, but more so of a heart thumping drive. His cock was straining inside of his jeans, begging to be freed. To say the least, Justin was very shocked at this course of events.

Of course, he checked Leigh out when she got up from the table. He followed her out the door too, and stared at that tight ass swaying in that hot little number of a dress she had on. He kept trying to get a glimpse of her breasts as they ate supper too. However, he didn't want to be noticed by Todd, so he made sure not to linger.

Finally, they pulled into the drive. Le looked over at Justin and removed her hand. She smiled at him and thanked him for the ride. Justin blushed and nodded, giving a slight smile. She got out of the car and he drew a deep breath, opening his door and hopping out. He waited for Kara and Kyle to get out of their vehicle. Inside of Le's SUV, Todd drove. Kyle hopped into the front seat with him, and Justin crawled into the back. Kara sat behind Todd and Le too the middle seat. Justin began to get nervous, as once more they headed for some bars downtown to continue their night.

A few times on the drive to downtown, Justin felt Le brush her hand against his leg. The move made him feel uneasy. He couldn't believe that she was doing it nearly right in front of her boyfriend. Surely, it was an accident he tried to think. Then, later on, he felt her hand on him once more. This time, it stayed there. He began to feel his heart beating rapidly, waiting for it to jump out of his chest.

They parked and walked to the bars located in downtown. Upon entering the girls took off to go and freshen up in the bathroom. The guys searched for a table and took a seat. Justin was relieved to see that neither of his two close friends seemed to have noticed Le in the backseat with him. The girls returned a short time later. The drinks and conversation flowed. Kara and Le got up to dance.

Soon, the girls were back. Kara complained of being tired and Le didn't want to dance alone. She tried to get her boyfriend Todd out on the floor with her, but it was to no avail. Kara even offered Kyle to go. Kyle just nodded, but he finally agreed. He let Le lead him out to the dance floor, they pulled away from the tables and were hidden in the crowd by the rest of the dancers. Luckily, no one could see Le grinding her body up against Kyle as he moved to the music.

Le danced in front of him. Bending her body, shaking her ass for everyone to see. She leaned back against Kyle. She could feel his cock hardening as she grinded against him. She kept it up. Kyle was feeling uncomfortable at first, but then he realized that from their location, they couldn't be seen by the other friends. He relaxed a bit and eventually, gave in and grabbed her hips and helped to guide her against his body. His cock was rock hard now tucked inside of his pants.

Soon, his hands worked their way off of her waist. He felt the shape of her lovely ass in his strong hands. He placed one hand on the front side of her and let it wander. He cupped a feel of her perky tits. When Le didn't stop him, he began to get bolder. He leaned down to her, towering over her and nibbled a quick spot on her neck. Le turned her head to the side, allowing him better access. Soon, he hand was reaching under the hem of her dress. Kyle began to tug it upward.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Soon, out on the dance floor, in the sparsely lit bar, Kyle had Leigh's ass cheeks exposed. Lucky for her, he had her body pulled tightly to him and no one seemed to notice. Kyle couldn't see the smirk on Le's face, but his cock was very hard inside of his jeans as she continued rubbing her ass against his front to the music. His jaw nearly hit the floor as Le got more seductive. She nearly bent over all the way to the floor, giving Kyle a quick flash.

Even though it was so dark inside the bar, Kyle definitely noticed her beautiful ass in front of him. His cock throbbed, wanting to be set free. In no time, Le had spun around and was not facing him. She grinded her body up against his as they swayed to the music. His hands began to roam over her luscious body. He was staring down at her perky tits, that were nearly ready to fall out of her tight dress.

Kyle stared down into her eyes. She smiled back up at him. Quickly, she took her left hand. She backed up and ran it against the mound forming in his pants. She stared into his eyes, as her hand kept massaging his pouch. Kyle was breathing hard now. He brought his hands off of her hips and moved them lower on her dress. Soon, he had his hands at the front of her dress, right near her crotch area. He slowly stroked the inside of her thighs.

Right now, neither of them were aware of anyone else around them in the bar. No one was really paying them much attention, but even so, Kyle and Le appeared lost to the world around them. He pulled the hot woman close to him. Kyle reached down and pulled her dress up. He snuck his hand inside of her dress. He could feel the heat coming from her box. He licked his lips.

Quickly, he snuck his finger to her wanting hole. She was wet. He teased her quickly, and then brought his finger back. Le felt wanted, but still dejected. She wanted more. He was teasing her and she knew that. Two could play that game she knew. She leaned up to him, and whispered into his ear. She asked him if he needed to get some air, it was getting hot in here after all. Kyle thought he recognized a wink as she asked.

Le led him out the back door, hand in hand. She didn't want to get caught or anyone in their group to notice. They escaped luckily and drew in the fresh night air once they were outside. Le turned and faced Kyle. Luckily the alleyway was empty. Her hands reached up and she rubbed his strong chest. Kyle stood there allowing her to do as she wanted.

His hands were down at his side, but then, he reached out to her and placed them behind her back. He pulled her close to him, strongly. He stared into her eyes. He stuck his hand into a fist and placed it under her chin. Kyle pulled her face up to his and kissed her softly on the lips. His tongue escaped through her lips. She kissed him back, her tongue exploring his mouth too. His free hand began to tug at her tight dress.

Kyle was successful at lifting the dress up around her waist. They continued their lip lock. His free hand now searched for her warm and inviting pussy. He found it soon and began to rub his hand along her pussy lips. Le was getting turned on. She began to try and free his cock from his pants. She got the button undone and zipper ripped down and reached inside of his pants to his hardening cock.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Le now had her left hand inside of Kyle's pants. Both were too busy enjoying the moment to think of their significant others. Le rubbed her hand along his shaft and balls. She seemed excited to feel his size, even though he was confined in his pants for now. She manipulated it by rubbing it against her palm. Soon, she freed it from his tight confines. It sprung out of his pants as they were wide open. She stared down at his large member. Not only was Kyle decently hung, he was certainly thick too. Le licked her lips in approval.

Le stepped back. She was taking the sight of his cock all in. She moved closer again. She pushed his pants down to his knees. She leaned up and planted a hot kiss on his lips. Then she slowly sank to her knees on the hard concrete under her. She licked the tip of his shaft.

Kyle shuddered standing over her. He was hard as fuck as the beautiful goddess worked her warm mouth on his penis. He liked the fact that he was teasing her, but he knew that they couldn't be gone for a long time. That would just be too suspicious for everyone else. He let her enjoy the teasing she was doing. After a few soft licks, he reached and placed his hands firmly on her head.

Kyle began to guide her mouth. He pumped his dick into her mouth and enjoyed her blowjob. Le worked him deep inside of her throat, hoping he was enjoying her skills on his cock. She pulled it out of her mouth with a loud plop. She held it at the tip and licked seductively up the shaft. She squeezed hard and Kyle's cock formed a big drop of pre-cum at the tip. She greedily licked it up. He looked down at her and told her they better hurry up and get back in.

Leigh felt upset, thinking that he wanted it to end. She stood up. Kyle looked at her puzzled. Finally, he said, no, I want you to finish. We just need to hurry up and get back in there quick. A smile formed on Le's dark face. Again, she returned to her knees and began to suck his cock hard. She wanted to taste him badly. He grabbed the sides of her head and fucked her face greedily.

Kyle rocked his body back and forth. He alternated his looks, staring at her on her knees and the top of her head and around the dark alley, making sure they were alone. Kyle moved his hand to the back of her head. He pushed it forward along his 7.5 inches. He could feel his dick getting close to spurting his man goo inside of her mouth. He pulled off of the back of her head.

Kyle peered down at Le and her dark hair still bobbing hard on his cock. She was licking and sucking in all the right places. He had to admit this girl knew how to suck dick. He was ready to unload in her mouth. He placed his hands on her hips and let the suction take over. Finally, he gave up trying to hold back. He let it unload and flooded her mouth.

As soon as that first spurt his Le in the back of her throat, she looked up and him. Her eyes twinkled as she kept sucking his dick. She wanted to make sure she got every drop from him. She kept him in his mouth, taking nearly 10 spurts of his cum. She swallowed it all. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and stood up. She grabbed his dick at the base and gripped it strongly. Kyle was watching intently, his cock still sensitive to her touch. She ran her hand up the shaft. Sure enough, a big glob of cum leaked out. Le bent over and licked it all up.

Le stood back up and smiled. Kyle smiled back at her and said wow. He pulled his pants back up and tucked his spent cock inside of his undies and jeans. He exhaled loudly. Leigh stood and watched.

Once he was back to normal, he grabbed Le and pushed her back against the wall. He lifted her dress up over her waist and stared at her shaved cunt. He licked his lips. He ran a finger around her fresh and moist pussy lips. He bent down and teased her quickly with his tongue. He didn't want to stop, but he knew that had been gone for awhile now and needed to return to the group.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Kyle fingered her fast for a few short seconds. Le threw her head back against the brick wall outside and bit her lip to keep from moaning with pleasure. All too soon, her slipped his two fingers out of her moist opening and licked them off. Le looked up at him, feeling slightly dejected. She definitely wanted more.

Kyle and Le carefully returned into the bar. It was still a busy place, and the music was booming and the drinks appeared to keep flowing. The carefully slipped back to the dark corner of the bar where they had been dancing. The waited a few more songs before going back to the table where their group was seated. They were busy chatting at the table and once Kyle and Le slipped into the booth, no one even hardly noticed. Kyle breathed a deep sigh of relief.

Le was seated on the outside of the booth, next to Justin. She slid kind of close to him, and even though he was busy talking and listening to his friends, he could feel her body heat! In no time at all she had placed her left hand on his leg. Justin was unsure of what to do. He definitely didn't want to make any waves. He couldn't believe that his friends girl was still continuing to hit on him. Of course, there were times he had jerked his long, thick cock off thinking to her. But this was a whole other matter.

Her hand kept a firm grip on his leg. He was relieved to see that no one else at the booth seemed to be noticing. Soon, her hand began to stroke his leg. Kyle got up from the booth, and asked if anyone needed another drink. He went to the bar to order for the group, and his girlfriend, Kara left with him to help. They slipped out of the booth. Le was thirsty and wanted to get a refreshing drink before hitting the dance floor again.

Kyle and Kara returned a short time later. Kara excused herself to the restroom. Le wanted to go and freshen up, but she really didn't want to while Kara was in there. Le took a short amount of time to quench her thirst. Kara returned and Le got up to head back out to the dance floor. She leaned over the table and hoped that Justin would take her to dance.

Finally, she asked if he wanted to dance for a bit. He stared up at her from his spot. He noticed her smirk. He accepted, albeit nervously. No one at the table said anything, but Kyle could only assume that the same thing that happened to him, was now going to happen to Justin. A smile formed on his face, lucking neither Kara nor Todd seemed to notice.

Le reached for Justin's hand and guided him out to the floor. They stared at one another while the music blared loudly for the crowd. Le slid her way to the far corner of the dance floor, clearly away from her boyfriend and friends at the booth. They danced in rhythm to the beats. Le scooted closer to Justin and danced very tightly with him.

At the next song, she threw her plan in motion. She turned away from him and began to sway her hips to the music. Justin stared at her hot ass shaking. He had drank just enough to make him not think clearly. Right now the only thing on his mind was that hot piece of ass shaking in front of him. He didn't even care if it was his friends girl or not.

Finally, Le bumped her backside up against Justin's front. She could easily tell that she was having her desired effect on him. She could feel the bulge in his jeans. It was pressing hard to become free. She could feel how excited she was making him. She wanted a taste badly, but more so, she wanted to feel him inside of her.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Much like before with Kyle, Justin's hands soon found a place on her hips. He held tightly to her body as she bounced in front of him. His hardened cock, stuffed inside of his pants, was making him uncomfortable. Le bent down right in front of him, and he got a great view of her ass. He was now sure that she definitely wasn't wearing any panties. He thought it was impossible, but he was wrong, as his dick got even harder at the perky ass right in front of him.

Le bent back up and turned to face Justin. She smiled up at him as his 6'3 frame towered over her short 5'2 inches. She moved closer to him and then, all to soon, they were pressed against each others bodies. Their eyes were locked on each other. Le looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. She reached high to place her arms around his neck. She pulled him closer to her. Justin leaned down to her level.

Leigh pulled him tightly to her. She snuck in a quick, deep kiss. Her tongue invaded his mouth. Before Justin could tongue her back, she had pulled away. They stared at each other. Then, Justin felt Le running her hand along his bulging pouch in the front of his jeans. He looked down at her hand fumbling with the front of his pants. He was extremely turned on.

Le took a short step back away from her boyfriend's friend. She lifted her dress quickly, while making sure that Justin's deep blue eyes were fixated on her. She flashed her bare pussy at him. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. His jaw fell to the ground at the gorgeous woman teasing him. Le scooted closer to him again, closing the gap between them. She reached for his hand and brought it along her waist, to the front of her dress.

She manipulated his hand. She kept scooting it lower and lower. Finally, she removed her hand from on top of his. She had wrapped her hands around his waist, leaving just enough room for him to move his hand. Justin wasted no time, he lifted the hem up on the bottom of the dress. Carefully, he snuck his hand inside of it. He could feel her heat radiating from her wanting puss.

Justin teased along Le's pussy lips. She was very wet. That turned him on so much. He looked down at her and now she had her eyes closed. His cock ached inside of his jeans, as it begged to be freed. He turned his hand over and stroked the bald pussy lips of his friend's girl. In no time, he had inserted a finger into her willing hole. He was ready to fuck her right there, he was so turned on. He didn't care who watched or saw, he wanted this sexy fuck badly.

Le pulled back after about ten seconds of his finger fucking her taken hole. His finger slipped out and she looked up at him. He looked sad and dejected. She leaned up to him and whispered for him to meet her outside at the car. Justin smirked and nodded. Go ahead, I will be there soon, she announced. He took off and walked the long way around the bar, not wanting his friends to catch him. Le tried to compose herself before going to the booth to get her purse. She knew she would have to lie, but right now, that wasn't even bothering her. She knew, as turned on as she was, that she could do anything right now to have some cock.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Le drew a deep breath before she made her way over to the booth. No one at the table even really acknowledged her other than Kyle, and he just stared and nearly drooled. Le reached across the table and found her purse in the corner. She grabbed it and turned and walked away. She hoped that they assumed that she was just going to the rest room again. The problem with that was her spare keys were in her purse.

So what she really needed to do was to get the spare keys and return her purse to the booth. Surely, no one would think anything of that she hoped? Le composed herself in the mirror. She cooled down a bit and fixed her makeup again. She took one last look in the mirror and was satisfied. She dug around in her purse until she finally found the extra key. She left the bathroom.

Le strutted back to the booth and threw her purse into the seat. Again, no one really said much to her and with that she turned and walked away. She drew a deep breath as she got closer to the door. Fueled by thoughts of Justin and his cock, she began to move faster. Once she was out the door, she tried to make her way to her SUV. Sure enough, Justin was standing outside of it.

He was leaning up against it, his back against the back seat door. Le smiled at him. He returned it. He had his hands inside of his jeans pockets and looked so innocent to Le. It would all change though. As soon as she got there, she threw her arms around his broad shoulders. He leaned down to her and they got the action started with a hot and heavy kiss. Their tongues were both jockeying in the others mouth for position.

Justin's hands found their way to her luscious ass. He began to caress it as he made out with her. She pulled away from him and smiled. She flicked the unlock button on her keys. Justin opened the back door for Leigh and she held his hand as she scooted inside. He followed her shutting the door behind them.

Le stood up in the back seat. She leaned over the front seats and adjusted them by moving them up. She was trying to get as much room as possible for them in the cramped back seat of her SUV. Justin smacked her on her ass as she stood bent over. She then placed the extra key in the glove box. She just hoped she remembered to get it out from there later.

Le, finally done, turned around and straddled her boyfriends friend. She sat on top of him as her legs bent out to the sides. Justin wasted no time. He leaned in and kissed her once more. His hands roamed over her hot little body. He fondled her perfect tits. Then, he tried to free the dress off of her body. Once, she pulled it off, he stared and admired the sight before him.

He took one of his free hands and stroked her swollen and sopping pussy. He stayed focused on that. Le spread her legs wide, as far as she could anyway and enjoyed the arousal that Justin was bringing to her. He had two fingers stroking her tunnel and then he finally inserted a finger and added another soon after to her willing box. Le threw her head back as she was getting finger fucked.

In no time, she decided she had to have his dick. She placed a hand on his crotch and manipulated the bulge in his jeans. She used both hands to unbutton his jeans and free his massive meat from its tight confines. Justin leaned his butt up and off of the seat. He helped Le pull his jeans down to his ankles. His monstrous cock bobbed free. Le stared down at it. She was impressed at the size and volume of it. His head looked very satisfying too.

Le tried to wrap her hand around it. She struggle to fit her hand all the way around it, but she tried. She couldn't believe how hard her felt in her trembling hands. She stroked him slowly to begin with. She wanted to tease him, hoping it would make him want her more, and she also wanted this to last.

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
Le stared down at her boyfriend's friends cock. She was excited to see what it had in store for her. She stroked Justin's piece. He moaned with approval. It was dark outside and there didn't appear to be anyone near the vehicle as they got down to business. Le's boyfriend Todd was still inside of the bar with their friends Kyle and Kara. Le and Justin both believed no one had noticed their exit from inside the bar.

Le kneeled in the backseat next to an outstretched Justin. He was a tall man, and even with the front seat scooted us as far as possible, he was still crowded, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. He looked down at his cock, hard as a rock, all 8.5 thick inches of it. He watched as Le manipulated it in her hand, slowly rubbing it, as if to be teasing him.

Le's eyes were firmly glued on Justin's member. She stroked him slowly and sped up her movements every once in a while. Finally, she bent over. Her mouth was just a few inches from his cock. She licked her lips. Justin watched as his hands remained at his side against the seat. He stared at Le hoping she was going in for a taste.

He didn't have to wait long. He got his wish as she licked the tongue first. She teased him by doing so for a long few seconds it seemed. Then, she slowly held his shaft in her hand and licked up and down along it with her tongue. Justin threw his head back and closed his eyes. The feelings she was giving him were out of this world. The teasing and everything else, was having the desired effect on him.

Soon though Le grew tired of teasing him. She wanted this experience to last, but she also knew that they didn't have a lot of time. She knew they needed to hurry or they may risk being caught, and that was something she definitely didn't want. She took her hand away and stared at it, running her tongue over his cock head once more. Then she sat up and arched her back, working to get in a better position to take his cock down her throat.

Le leaned over his mammoth rod and began to suck him. She worked hard to take more and more of his dick into her warm mouth at each sucking. It was working, but she still was a little disappointed that she was getting as much in her mouth as she would have liked. It was too long and too thick to be able to do on the first try. Le sucked his cock for about three minutes before she gave up and hoped to get fucked.

Le sat back against the door in the back seat of her SUV. Her legs were spread for Justin. He stared at her. She flirted with him as she let her leg and toe run across his leg. He moved closer to her in the seat and turned sideways to face her. His hands immediately returned to her perky titties. He rubbed them all over. Le moaned in approval.

He kept fondling her gorgeous breasts for a few more minutes. Then he took his hands away. With his left hand he found her wanting pussy. It was very hot and very wet. She was dripping all over. He ran his fingers along her pussy lips. Then he brought them up to his mouth and licked her nectar off of his fingers. Justin returned them to her pussy and began to slowly run his fingers inside of her. Le threw her head back against the window and bit her lip to keep from moaning in pleasure.