why are the hugest cock guys always so ignorant

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems that the guys who are one in a million who have a massive cock, (i mean over 12 inches) and proud about it seem to be the most ignorant and unwilling to show it if we get to chat to them on a messenger.

They come to this site to let us know of their size, but rarely willing to give a good show.

On one hand they are really proud of their size and know that us smaller guys are curious if not envyous, but they usually always refuse to show it off on cam, and if they show pics on here it's usualyy bad quality or very few pics.

If i was that huge, ide show the world!

anyone know why huge guys are so ignorant towards us smaller guys?
i can name a few on here but won't.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do you say ignorant? Maybe they just don't want their photos over the internet/to show other guys?

Now, ignorant is the guys who CLAIM to have the 12"/etc.... who don't... and those who use "borrowed" (read stolen) pics, or photo-edited pictures... Also cute the way some guys play with perspective while taking a photo... make a 5" look like a 12"... (case, damnit, I've NEVER seen a guy who's palm is over a foot across... not even a basketball player)

dammitbobby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the ones i have seen are so big that can't even stay hard, they are so flemsy, i rather have a 7-8 hard like a rock, :shrug:

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its also the same reason men who claim large numbers rarely have measured pics and why they choose to photoshop their pics.... I was on cam4 the other day and a guy who claimed 13 inches had a dildo in his pants!! LOL it was so obvious too. It must be some sort of mental condition or a fantasy they are trying to live out.