why do bi sexuals

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said, @Almost40 and @Devon Texas... I'd like to expand on that idea of a sliding scale. I'd argue that sexual orientation is only one axis of a multi-dimensional graph that is one's sexual identity... gender identity, sexual habits, and many other categories could form the others, and one need not be on one extreme or the other (or completely in the middle) of any of these axes, but rather at any one of an infinite number of points..

Good point... I agree with this, these types of exchanges help broaden my outlook because believe it or not I'm not coming here to be a smart ass hetero i'm here because I genuinely want to receive information

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I can connect to the question then I will answer it. Since I have a side thing for dick, chances are I can post a relevant answer in the gay section. Since I am mostly straight, I can shed some light on my point of view there as well.

I hate labels. I just go with how I feel.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got a question for ya.....
Recently a very well hung buddy of mine admitted he was bi-curious. What exactly does that mean? I ask him if he was bi, and he said no...he's bi-curiuos. Not sure what the difference is. He has been married, has a son, and has had a succession of girlfriends. He also told me he was a swinger....so I thought it might have something to do with that, but I m not sure.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ask a Bisexual Man
Ask a bisexual man anything. Only bisexual men can respond to questions.

are we permitted yet?
got a post deleted once/twice?, so have since shied off?

oh well, uncertified LPSGers suffer ? ha
(no reflection on admins, assume a directive is still pending?)