Why do Men with Large Penises need Support?

I like this website, but why exactly do men who have large penises need "support"? It seems as though the more proper term would be "Large Penis Bragging/Admiration Group"

Having a big cock is really great and all, and I understand why guys would want to show it off and enjoy the comments, but the website title is just a little weird.

I don't seem many guys crying about having a large dick on here afterall...
Big dick guys need our support. You know why? Because some of them are treated like sexual objects by the society.
 
I've been thinking about a good answer to this question and I think I have one. Many human males, even though we might not admit it, like to show off in various ways: big cars, big wallet, big egos. So since for some of us our dicks are the ultimate physical attribute that makes us a man, we like people to appreciate or get off on our dicks. I think the ego aspect of it is how I got to this site. But then after a while, I met some people here and then the focus changed.
 
for me, personally, in all seriousness...it allows me to vent certain exhibitionist tendencies in an "acceptable" forum. i used to strip down around friends all the time and talk about my dick, and at certain points it just got kind of obnoxious (to be fair, at certain point, it was also kind of hilarious, lol). so i try to repress that a little bit in public, sly jokes and references or frank sexual discussions with close friends aside. but i'm PROUD of my cock, to be entirely honest. it's not the biggest, longest, thickest, etc. but dammit, i think it's a damn fine cock. good size, shape, hardness, coloring, stamina, pretty decent balls...lol. i can show off so much of myself that i'm proud of in public and among friends, but that's just not an aspect i can publicly share. so being able to display and discuss here, among many other issues both sexual and social that may or may not have anything to do with my cock, is a little bit freeing.
 
I female friend of mine told me about this site so I checked it out. I thought it was pretty fucking funny at first but then found some very cool people on here too. So I've stayed and enjoy it very much. Also if you have and/or like big dicks then it's a relatively safe way to indulge that interest.
and you are a nice helper in that regard
 
They do need support in their interactions with the world. The system is set up with women as the gatekeepers... men having to work very hard to get attention, yada yada... guys with whoppers have the key and the normal interaction mode breaks down for them and they need guidance to understand it.
 
They do need support in their interactions with the world. The system is set up with women as the gatekeepers... men having to work very hard to get attention, yada yada... guys with whoppers have the key and the normal interaction mode breaks down for them and they need guidance to understand it.


Do we live on the same planet? :15: This one keeps no gates that I know of.
 
Why do men with large penises need support?

Not sure I guess... I just know I personally need to support a man with a large penis :)
 
I like this website, but why exactly do men who have large penises need "support"? It seems as though the more proper term would be "Large Penis Bragging/Admiration Group"

Having a big cock is really great and all, and I understand why guys would want to show it off and enjoy the comments, but the website title is just a little weird.

I don't seem many guys crying about having a large dick on here afterall...

we're like celebrities and mega rich/beauty people who go mad because of all the attention. we need to vent it somewhere!
 
Why? I think Lex broke it down most clearly. THough there are many who come here to gawk , drool or hate, this site has really been a source of information and solace for many men and their partners (male and female) who deal with the issues of their over abundance. It has also been a safe haven and a source of information for all things related to the male package. Folks can come here and ask questions share experiences and have a peek or two at the big boys usually without great recriminations.
For those that don't understand why, though it seems a true blessing for many this abundance comes at a price. They aren't the usual. They attract admirers, haters, and those who wish to possess them for that alone. What I have come to love about this place is the people to which many of these rather large packages are attached . I have met some of the most intelligent , exasperating and mentally stimulating people here and that is what keeps me coming back. SO why do they need a support group? WHy not? Everyone needs support from time to time...
 
Last edited:
Why? I think Lex broke it down most clearly. THough there are many who come here to gawk , drool or hate, this site has really been a source of information and solace for many men and their partners (male and female) who deal with the issues of their over abundance. It has also been a safe haven and a source of information for all things related to the male package. Folks can come here and ask questions share experiences and have a peek or two at the big boys usually without great recriminations.
For those that don't understand why, though it seems a true blessing for many this abundance comes at a price. They aren't the usual. They attract admirers, haters, and those who wish to possess them for that alone. What I have come to love about this place is the people to which many of these rather large packages are attached . I have met some of the most intelligent , exasperating and mentally stimulating people here and that is what keeps me coming back. SO why do they need a support group? WHy not? Everyone needs support from time to time...

Preach.