D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Other errant thought: This site is entitled the Large Penis Support Group

Not:
-Ego support group
or
-Image composition support group

So, I don't see where the contradiction resides.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I take a picture of my beautiful dick, post it here for you to enjoy, for FREE... and now you want to complain about the pose? :cool:

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I see pictures with the hips out and sometimes I think , okay he's trying to look a little bigger.

Other times I think, wow... that boy has got some nice abs and some toned hips!

We all know that sticking those hips out isn't going to make your dick longer, but a frozen thrust is an attractive pose for some people.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I take a picture of my beautiful dick, post it here for you to enjoy, for FREE... and now you want to complain about the pose? :cool:

Thank you! This exactly.

Also I don't think some of the complainers would be quite so glib if the topic of this thread were the finer aesthetic points of their own galleries. Unless they're impenetrably narcissistic that is. :tongue:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you! This exactly.

Also I don't think some of the complainers would be quite so glib if the topic of this thread were the finer aesthetic points of their own galleries. Unless they're impenetrably narcissistic that is. :tongue:
I know that I`m the SEX GOD of LPSG!
There isn`t a better gallery here! :tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

*views gallery* no complaints. *peeks again* none at all.

:redface: i might need to spend some time, umm, examining each image closer before i can be for sure.

swfrt65cdc

Experimental Member
Media
It might be likened to the expression, "Here it is"
Don't think it is much different than a woman sticking her chest out. But I think large breasts are more intimidating than a large penis.
Generally speaking when men thrust forward it shows the dick in its fullest form and flattens the stomach at the same time. A two for one move.
Liking or disliking the position is clearly personal and I think you will find yourself in the minority in how people feel and respond to it.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's hilarious since it's been mentioned.

Im gonna have to post a body shot pic for the OP with my hips out, one leg forward, hand on hip

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm very glad we've sorted this out for you. Are there any other things that people do you would like to poke fun at before having it explained why they do it?

Or perhaps she might prefer that we all nipped round to Mario Testino's gaff and prevailed upon him to re-shoot our galleries. :rolleyes: