Wiliam Levy

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
night & day:) in some pics he looks really the ideal calender-boy,with a healthy handsome face. lickable! the see-through dick-pics are kind of desperate, his face looking totally worn, sparkless, lifeless. no sleep? too much pills & booze? now that guy i wouldn't even touch, let alone lick...

He was a model before becoming an actor, he gave an interview to a celebrity magazine here in Mexico, he said he didn't know what type of underwear he was going to model, then when he arrived to the photoshoot, they gave these "things" and he tried to refuse to do it but he had already signed a contract and being illegal in the country he didn't have much of a choice, hence the face. He is starring a soap opera here in Mexico on the most important tv network, I haven't seen it though, I'm not into them, they're for like "desperate housewives".lol. He is hot though. And I also in awe when I saw he was cut, since he's cuban born, even for a mexican that's not usual, only 2% of us are cut.

!!nakedtarzan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
There was another thread about him over two years ago:

Wiliam Levy: Underwear Model Extraordinaire

he's starring in a mexican soap opera now in Univision

Yes, and it can be quite awkward for me sometimes to sit and watch it with my mom knowing I've seen his dick.:redface:

He was a model before becoming an actor, he gave an interview to a celebrity magazine here in Mexico, he said he didn't know what type of underwear he was going to model, then when he arrived to the photoshoot, they gave these "things" and he tried to refuse to do it but he had already signed a contract and being illegal in the country he didn't have much of a choice, hence the face.

I don't believe that for a second. Most of these people will do anything to become famous, and when they become famous they do anything to deny what they had to do along the way.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It should be illegal for him to wear clothes.

And quite frankly, he's so hot, I'd suck him off even if he had a small dick. But luckily, he's got a nice-sized dick. And yes, he'd suck me off, too. I can kinda tell he's versatile.

Very beautiful man.. great body, his dick..khmm.. i dont think is that big,cause i have whole collection of photos from underwear shoot and on some pics he have some blood down there and looks good on some he s smaller(check no 40 that no 39)..amazing eyes..smile..:smile:

Attachments