Will Edmiston @notwilledmiston On Tiktok

Yarabc

Superior Member
Media
Wow. Just discovered this guy and wanting to learn more and seeing how ugly we can be. Dude is straight and willing to get naked and getting bashed left and right. Comments like the ones I have seen are why straight boys towel dance.
Willing to get Naked?!?!?? Barely ever

Mike Getty

Expert Member
Media
Will is cute but only subscribe to his OF if you don't care about the fee. PPV videos were, in my opinion, priced too high and showed nothing near what I was looking for. Think of R rated instagram photos or videos with poor resolution. I read in an earlier post that he told a friend he started his OF as essentially a scam to see how much he could get out of people. I let my subscription expire. Spending money on others on OF instead.

But of course its your money to subscribe or throw out the window (essentially the same) as you please.

Jason keith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Will is cute but only subscribe to his OF if you don't care about the fee. PPV videos were, in my opinion, priced too high and showed nothing near what I was looking for. Think of R rated instagram photos or videos with poor resolution. I read in an earlier post that he told a friend he started his OF as essentially a scam to see how much he could get out of people. I let my subscription expire. Spending money on others on OF instead.
Normally I would agree with you but I've been following him for a few years now on social media and he is freaking hot as f***. The $10 is completely worth it

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spoke too soon. He sees messages and does not bother responding. It is just rude.

He doesn't have any affinity for his gay pay base. He is just milking us.

For the record, in case anyone is interested, Will hasn't posted anything since April 2nd and that was a shirtless / faceless photo. Save your money. He was just leading people on with no intent to be genuine.

Reactions: sbb666 and Ziga299

YeetusMyMeatus

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
his tiktok views have fallen

Probably because he does literally nothing in them except stare at the camera for a few seconds while some music plays. To get that kind of traffic on YouTube you at least need to have a skill of some kind to show off.

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
Probably because he does literally nothing in them except stare at the camera for a few seconds while some music plays. To get that kind of traffic on YouTube you at least need to have a skill of some kind to show off.
His skill is wrestling and having amazing hair and being an alpha