Will Smith

is there a larger picture?
or can anyone show the video?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I paused and paused and paused my dvd... a lot and not one time did I see what these caps show except for the one of him standing up from behind. I about wore the remote out as well.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats bullshit. Will Smith is not small by any way shape or form there is a movie capture of him running that proves it.

I can't wait till July he has a new movie coming out where he is somekind of a superman/superhero, just started seeing the adverts yesterday. Looks real good.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Will look like he would be a nice lay. He's cute, funny, has heavy junk, and an inviting ass. I wonder who is hitting that? Is it Jada or Tom?

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny story. When I first moved to the Baltimore area, I knew this reporter for this local newspaper. We "hung out" a lot. How true it is I don't know, but he told me that he did and interview with Will Smith and during the interview there were looks passed back and forth. He says that he slipped him his number. He said that when he got home, there was a number on his caller ID that said William Smith and had a local number. He says he tried to call it back but the message he got was that it was a number that was not in service.

Was it Will Smith calling from a number he has turned on when he is in this area? I don't know. I can only say what the guy told me.

I can say this, both Will and Jaeda are from this area and both went to college here. AND, it has been "rumored" that they are both bi" by locals that knew them back when.

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Whats this, Loch Ness Monsterdick sightings?!! There is no dick there, just your imaginations! God knows I've looked for shots of his dick, but I have to make do with those FAKE pics! He's A-list all the way....

kissoon

Experimental Member
Media
Funny story. When I first moved to the Baltimore area, I knew this reporter for this local newspaper. We "hung out" a lot. How true it is I don't know, but he told me that he did and interview with Will Smith and during the interview there were looks passed back and forth. He says that he slipped him his number. He said that when he got home, there was a number on his caller ID that said William Smith and had a local number. He says he tried to call it back but the message he got was that it was a number that was not in service.

Was it Will Smith calling from a number he has turned on when he is in this area? I don't know. I can only say what the guy told me.

I can say this, both Will and Jaeda are from this area and both went to college here. AND, it has been "rumored" that they are both bi" by locals that knew them back when.

It was either a lie, or a complete coincidence that ANOTHER Will Smith called him on that day. Know what makes me think so? Will's name isn't William. It's Willard.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the screen cap to get is from Independence Day. He's wearing a jump suit and walking up or down a ramp toward the space ship. There's a fleeting glimpse of a big bouncey bulge. He wasn't that big of a star then, I doubt makeup would have taken the trouble to provide augmentation. Since he's in a costume, he probably free balled rather than wear all the stuff pilots really wear. I don't know how to do screen caps. Otherwise I'd give it a try.