William Conrad

I'm guessing he's soft spoken, hung like crazy, and an absolute freak in bed, to the point it's scary--like dark shit and she's more in your face openly but maybe demure and lets him control in bed. it's funny how he came up in my feed today and i'd never heard of him and liked the calm food vid and then looked at his account and was like, um...ma'am. He has a YT link but nothing's there but a "coming soon". Lots of comments are mentioning having weird vibes from him.
 
I'm guessing he's soft spoken, hung like crazy, and an absolute freak in bed, to the point it's scary--like dark shit and she's more in your face openly but maybe demure and lets him control in bed. it's funny how he came up in my feed today and i'd never heard of him and liked the calm food vid and then looked at his account and was like, um...ma'am. He has a YT link but nothing's there but a "coming soon". Lots of comments are mentioning having weird vibes from him.
His IG posts all seem relatively normal. Is it his tiktok that has all the weird stuff people are talking about?
 
His IG posts all seem relatively normal. Is it his tiktok that has all the weird stuff people are talking about?
His GF has an adult site and is kinky with huge tits. On his TikTok he eats fruit from her hand "like a horse" then says "I'm hung like one too". Lots of images with crop tops and skin and outlines of a huge dick.
 
His GF has an adult site and is kinky with huge tits. On his TikTok he eats fruit from her hand "like a horse" then says "I'm hung like one too". Lots of images with crop tops and skin and outlines of a huge dick.
Well, then. I guess it's time to check out his tiktok lol
 
His GF has an adult site and is kinky with huge tits. On his TikTok he eats fruit from her hand "like a horse" then says "I'm hung like one too". Lots of images with crop tops and skin and outlines of a huge dick.
Just watched this. It's a pretty hot video. Really hope he appears on his GF's onlyfans soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nathan Lane
His GF has an adult site and is kinky with huge tits. On his TikTok he eats fruit from her hand "like a horse" then says "I'm hung like one too". Lots of images with crop tops and skin and outlines of a huge dick.
I’ve never seen that TikTok nor have I seen an outline, I’ve been following him for a while now. Do you have those? Maybe he took them down after a while?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrewtoo