Cant win with people like you. Self identifying straight dude evolved and even started having sex with guys barely just over a year now on cam.I think he's not as successful as he was before. His videos are repetitive, he hasn't done anything new in a while and he even had to lower the price of his videos.
People have seen it all already. There is no kissing, most of the time he's not hard and he has not bottomed yet. Meanwhile new guys are coming online and they are doing much more for less money.
I mean just look at his instagram. Its all the same flexing and posing just different clothing. He was way more daring years ago.I think he's not as successful as he was before. His videos are repetitive, he hasn't done anything new in a while and he even had to lower the price of his videos.
People have seen it all already. There is no kissing, most of the time he's not hard and he has not bottomed yet. Meanwhile new guys are coming online and they are doing much more for less money.
Where he uploads the full videos?Does anyone know who the other hottie with him here is? Bonus if you have the full video of this.
I'm currently subscribed to William's OF for a month (he had a discount going), but I can say that it isn't worth it. Filled with snippet videos only and even those are meh because of the editing on them.
View attachment 176657831
Cant win with people like you. Self identifying straight dude evolved and even started having sex with guys barely just over a year now on cam.
On your high horse, you say "people seen it all".
Those new people doing more for less as you said still struggle because of men with your mentality " people have seen it all already"
Yet! Here you are, continuing to lurk on his thread and letting this man bother your existence so you speak negativity.
Ounce he will bottom, hummm seen it all
Lol
You must feel empty inside.
I mean just look at his instagram. Its all the same flexing and posing just different clothing. He was way more daring years ago.
To be fair, when he was still a webcammer he was great.The most boring, aging gaybaiter in the world. Typical russian.
Yes, it's full ppvDo you know if I subscribe his OLf, do I have to pay anything more to watch his clip?
Building and has home business I thinkIs he a construction worker, contractor or is he building his home in Bali? Always seeing construction stuff.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.