William Manns

cocoandmilk69

Admired Member
Media
He sent a follow up message today with the actual video for $80.

The video is only short, being 50 seconds long. You don't see William's face and the shot is just of him in the missionary position with his legs in the air with the camera focused on his ass. It starts with some dude fingering him for a few seconds before proceeding to fuck him at a slow to medium pace for the remainder of the video.

Unless you're a super fan or really thirsty for him then I'd suggest saving your money, you will have more enjoyment watching him on cam. For what you get I think it's probably worth about $10 - $20, obviously he wants it to be "exclusive" which is over-inflating the price imo.

itch75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

The video is only short, being 50 seconds long. You don't see William's face and the shot is just of him in the missionary position with his legs in the air with the camera focused on his ass. It starts with some dude fingering him for a few seconds before proceeding to fuck him at a slow to medium pace for the remainder of the video.

Unless you're a super fan or really thirsty for him then I'd suggest saving your money, you will have more enjoyment watching him on cam. For what you get I think it's probably worth about $10 - $20, obviously he wants it to be "exclusive" which is over-inflating the price imo.

thats why he probably said he "doesnt normally share this content". Just to be able to overinlate the price lol.

Reactions: Thiccmonger

joshuafeld

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thats probably not him. He sent the same video before saying it was him fucking the guy.
And by the way it seems, id say any of them is actually him.
he's so hot but sad he's starting to scam people

Reactions: bigboaster

I'm done with him and willing to share all the content I bought because of all the scamming he's been doing.
I tried to send you a private message but your privacy settings don’t allow it. Can you please share his content with us? :)

Reactions: indersu123

PopularTongue

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
download flash video downloader extension on firefox (the one with the pink logo)
go to rec-tube.com
look for william_mann
play a video
let the flash video downloader detect the video and then click download.
make sure u have it on firefox
Hot!!!

Reactions: Thiccmonger

db15871587

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone buy the new video on William's chaturbate called "NEW !! LOOK HOW I FUCK THAT ASS"? I am interested, but don't want to be scammed if it is just him fucking a girl, so wondered if anyone had watched it yet and what they thought?...In the chat William said it is a trans person that he is fucking in the ass, but from the screenshot you can't really see any other detail of the other person, and its like 1500 tokens which is $120ish, so kind of alot if it is a scam....

Reactions: lord3314