William seed

It's hot William has started just doing gay videos on his Onlyfans and some other guys. I don't understand why sometimes he wears a condom to fuck but he is always fucked bareback. I mean Trent king even shot his load inside William in their video together yet William fucked him with a condom on. There are some videos of him fucking raw which is ways hot.
Especially since the one taking is more at risk. Maybe William is positive and they don’t want him to bareback?
 
It's hot William has started just doing gay videos on his Onlyfans and some other guys. I don't understand why sometimes he wears a condom to fuck but he is always fucked bareback. I mean Trent king even shot his load inside William in their video together yet William fucked him with a condom on. There are some videos of him fucking raw which is ways hot.

i think the bigest reason is comdom can stop william cum fast.
 
It probably depends where the scenes are being filmed. I believe in California all porn must be filmed with male partners (gay and straight) wearing a condom. If he’s filming out of California he may shoot bareback scenes. When he tops the bottom may be requesting he wears a condom. The bottom may also be positive
 
Depending on the amount of people that sub to his onlyfans or just for fans he probably makes about the same per month doing professionals shoots quite alot of porn stars do it now when studios get bored of seeing the same star for too long
 
Depending on the amount of people that sub to his onlyfans or just for fans he probably makes about the same per month doing professionals shoots quite alot of porn stars do it now when studios get bored of seeing the same star for too long
Main problem I see is the majority of his content on those platforms seem to be professionally done.