William White

the agent we all seem to dislike isn’t with IMG. He is with a small Alberta agency. W is from Ontario.

..why is he desperately latching onto him and traveling with him instead of sticking in Alberta to do his job ?! :skull: So gross
 
Really. I think it depends how close u are. My cousins are also why friends that’s why we do most things together when we grow up.
Yes true if you watch porn together y’all really gonna jerk off I remember when I was younger my brother and our cousin whose very close to us jerk off together and just me watching the porn lol
 
Yes true if you watch porn together y’all really gonna jerk off I remember when I was younger my brother and our cousin whose very close to us jerk off together and just me watching the porn lol
And I bet the bait girl was really hot that made him jerk off with his cousin lol
 
So, he was basically birthed on Memorial Day weekend as the next big thing, and the nudes were flooded by Labor Day weekend, and may be his career is over. He was the ultimate boy of summer then. (Yes, I realize he’s Canadian and they probably don’t celebrate those holidays, but it’s perfect bookends for the USA timeline.)