Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

namidanoiro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to post thirst traps because people seem to enjoy them more than other content ‍♂️ I’ve tried to post other stuff and it seems to make people less happy

Do what you think it’s the best for you and not for the others… your happiness is more important that what the others think

Reactions: niuguy2014

ChicagoExplorer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to post thirst traps because people seem to enjoy them more than other content ‍♂️ I’ve tried to post other stuff and it seems to make people less happy
I understand where you’re coming from, but I also understand where others are coming from by feeling it’s a bit hypocritical to call something “a shame” but then continue to pander to the thirsty gays.

That said, you should post what makes YOU happy. Try not to get too hung up on what a bunch of Twitter queens think.

Stixxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you gain a follower/fan by posting a certain type of content and then suddenly start to post other content then them not enjoying it definitely checks out. Personally I don't come to this site because I like people's personalities or care about what they do outside of OF, but that isn't the case for everyone. Just saying that you will always have people who care about you and your body, and then others who just care about your body.

Reactions: munchie885