Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually start with burpees, them off to the ab crunch 90 lbs, and ab coaster with 45 lb weight. Then bicep/ shoulder machine 90lbs back arms 130 front arms Actually I do a full body workout every day 5 days a wk. Weights, leg press180 -220 sometimes 270lbs, lat pull down usually 150- 165 lbs butterfly cable pull. Dumbbells, Rowing machine, treadmill, bicycle, arc trainer, leg extension, leg curl. Incline and decline lifts on the Smith machine weights, usually do sets of 10 - 15 total. Workout an hour, to hour and 10 mins before hitting the shower and off to work. Listen to whatever is playing at the gym but, I usually just tune it out since I'm really into my workout. And I always have a protein shake immediately after my workout. While undressing for the shower.

Reactions: 1209489

22D ROCK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to work out 3 days a week. Total body each time.

Music I like to listen to: Godsmack, Rage Against The Machine, Metallica, Little John, Pitbull, System of a Down...I'm all over the place

D

deleted1027980

A 2 or 3 day split.
Legs/chest one day. Shoulders/back the next.
Cardio sucks. I bicycle enough. I'm not obsessed about body fat.
Music is usually metal. Sometimes a dj mix.

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Max effort bench press on Sunday.
Squat on Monday.
Bench press for reps on Wednesday.
Deadlift on Friday. I only deadlift heavy every other week because it's such a taxing movement.

Abs and other accessory work are done on each of those days.

As far as music, I don't care. I need to be able to train to anything. Sometimes I train to it's silence. Sometimes it's 70's easy listening. Lately, I've been training to K-Pop because it's fun. :)

Hung10x

Worshipped Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What are your favorite workout routines??? And music you listen to while working out? I love taking a jog outside or elliptical when too cold. Usually Hip-Hop is my jam for workouts, but this past week I have been blasting Shinedown and SOAD! Always looking for best tummy workouts! Thanks!
Chest and/or back and I listen to anything uptempo- from 2pac to Beyoncé lol. Right now ‘this is america’ by CG is my jam though

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to work out a lot more. I would run, lift, and do bodyweight exercises.

Just got back into lifting. I used do many different lifts, but I've only been doing 3 lately. Like @ryans138, I bench, squat and deadlift. I have to focus on bench because that's what I see the slowest growth in. Gains are coming much more quickly now that I'm doing it for the second time.

I listen to rap and rock from the last 20 years mostly. Usually the more intense the better. White Stripes, Nirvana, Three Six Mafia, UGK...

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your favorite workout routines??? And music you listen to while working out? I love taking a jog outside or elliptical when too cold. Usually Hip-Hop is my jam for workouts, but this past week I have been blasting Shinedown and SOAD! Always looking for best tummy workouts! Thanks!

I feel into a routine and was in good shape but plateaued, so a couple of years ago I started with a workout app called Fitbod. It isn’t magic, but it keeps track of what you have been exercising and an appropriate rest time, as well as mixing up the exercises and suggesting the set/weight/rep mixes. It doesn’t crash. And I am in the best shape I have been in for years and years. Big fan of it.

Reactions: Gj816 and 1209489

I feel into a routine and was in good shape but plateaued, so a couple of years ago I started with a workout app called Fitbod. It isn’t magic, but it keeps track of what you have been exercising and an appropriate rest time, as well as mixing up the exercises and suggesting the set/weight/rep mixes. It doesn’t crash. And I am in the best shape I have been in for years and years. Big fan of it.
I will have to check it out! Thank you!

QualityMK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do full body work out routines . at hiit (high intensity interval training) pull ups . sit ups . duck walks push ups planks running . but I do upper body one day & legs the. Next day

Reactions: Gj816 and 1209489

Im into street workout and calisthenics. I love every exercise with my body weight. I used to try classic gym, but street workout is my favorite;)