Workplace

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys I have a question. Hoping I can get some input here. So this guy my wife works with sent the pic attached to my wife. He said his boss was on him all day and this is how he felt. What do u think of a guy at work sending something like this to your wife. It is an office setting. I am not ok with it and told her. She doesnt seem to think it was that bad and said it wasent directed at her. Maybe not but why is a guy at work talking like this with my wife.

Attachments

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since she doesn’t have an issue with it, let it go.
She showed you the picture thinking it was funny or amusing or humorous, but certainly not offensive.
If you overreact about it, she may not show you the next one.

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since she doesn’t have an issue with it, let it go.
She showed you the picture thinking it was funny or amusing or humorous, but certainly not offensive.
If you overreact about it, she may not show you the next one.
She never show me it. It popped up on her phone when it was on the table in front of me. She acted like it was nothing

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you're getting all frazzled over that? my wife gets crazier shit and i could care less. i give zero fucks. your insecurity about it speaks volume to your character.

the reality-truth is that at any moment, our partners could be getting fucked by other people and we wouldn't know jack about it. all you can really do is trust in your partner and continue to focus on yourself in making you the best you can be. if you can't trust your partner then it's gonna be game over soon.

let it go...

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're getting all frazzled over that? my wife gets crazier shit and i could care less. i give zero fucks. your insecurity about it speaks volume to your character.

the reality-truth is that at any moment, our partners could be getting fucked by other people and we wouldn't know jack about it. all you can really do is trust in your partner and continue to focus on yourself in making you the best you can be. if you can't trust your partner then it's gonna be game over soon.

let it go...
Lol my character. You dont even know me and u bring my character into this. It was a question. I am the least insecure guy you would know. I just think at work things should be kept professional. After all it is a work place. This guy continues to message her and he was fired on Tuesday. She says she doesnt even reply to him yet he keeps trying to talk to her about what's going on in his life. She has only known him the six months he has worked where she works. I seen some of the messages he talks to her like you would your wife about all your everyday problems.

Lol my character. You dont even know me and u bring my character into this. It was a question. I am the least insecure guy you would know. I just think at work things should be kept professional. After all it is a work place. This guy continues to message her and he was fired on Tuesday. She says she doesnt even reply to him yet he keeps trying to talk to her about what's going on in his life. She has only known him the six months he has worked where she works. I seen some of the messages he talks to her like you would your wife about all your everyday problems.
Your overthinking it dude.Do you trust wife or not.

Reactions: Gj816

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a female coworker share something sketchy with you and guage her reaction to it..if she's cool drop the issue, if not there's a problem.

Reactions: Gj816

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marriedasian pretty much nailed it, whole post and follow ups all scream of insecurity. First this is some guy your wife works with, now its some guy who was fired on tuesday? not to mention she didn't show you....just happened to pop up on her phone while it was in front of you and you've seen previous texts between them, sounds like snooping due to insecurity to me followed by over reaction. If she doesn't find anything wrong with it, drop it and get over it.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She never show me it. It popped up on her phone when it was on the table in front of me. She acted like it was nothing

Probably didn't show you because she knew you'd get upset by it.

Whether it's o.k. to send depends a lot on their relationship. I have male and female friends at work who I'm sure have sent stuff like that to each other.

One thing, letting her see you upset pretty much ensures that she's not going to share that stuff with you next time it happens.

Was he fired on Tuesday? He's still messaging her after he was fired? That could be that he's upset about being fired and is trying to cope. Who knows?

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marriedasian pretty much nailed it, whole post and follow ups all scream of insecurity. First this is some guy your wife works with, now its some guy who was fired on tuesday? not to mention she didn't show you....just happened to pop up on her phone while it was in front of you and you've seen previous texts between them, sounds like snooping due to insecurity to me followed by over reaction. If she doesn't find anything wrong with it, drop it and get over it.
Lol. Ya he did work with her and was fired on Tuesday. Is that a problem for you? Move on little man it was a question not insecure about anything.

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably didn't show you because she knew you'd get upset by it.

Whether it's o.k. to send depends a lot on their relationship. I have male and female friends at work who I'm sure have sent stuff like that to each other.

One thing, letting her see you upset pretty much ensures that she's not going to share that stuff with you next time it happens.

Was he fired on Tuesday? He's still messaging her after he was fired? That could be that he's upset about being fired and is trying to cope. Who knows?
First I am not upset. What I said was I didnt think it was appropriate for him to be sending this stuff. Yes he was fired on Tuesday which I just found out the other day. The guy is married I would think if he was trying to cope he should be talking to his wife. My wife has never even met this guy in person. She works out of her office at home and he works at the office at work. She knows him from working on the same project and thats all. So its not like they are friends. Thats why I think he is a bit weird because he doesnt really even know her other then through work emails and a few work phone calls.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we’re beating a dead horse here.

It’s exceedingly simple to block a number these days. Is she keeping in touch for networking reasons? Plausible.

In any event, she gets to draw the line for inappropriate or unprofessional behavior.

Bigthickone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we’re beating a dead horse here.

It’s exceedingly simple to block a number these days. Is she keeping in touch for networking reasons? Plausible.

In any event, she gets to draw the line for inappropriate or unprofessional behavior.
She says she hasent been replying to him yet he keeps messaging her. She does not need to keep in touch for net working as he has no connections. She is very well known in her field of work.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She says she hasent been replying to him yet he keeps messaging her. She does not need to keep in touch for net working as he has no connections. She is very well known in her field of work.

Block him.

Reactions: Bigthickone

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya if someone sends u a text it pops up on the screen. Its not a flip phone there buddy

LMAO and the plot thickens,Flip phone what is this? 1999, shit not many phones out there that I've come across that auto open a text and just show the content, and we're right back to you being insecure, and starting to sound a little controlling. Ever think she's not giving out too much info on the guy and downplaying their friendship cause this is how you react?