Worst Inventions Ever

K!#EN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm going to say crotchless underwear. i mean if i wanted to have my crotch out why would i wear underwear.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[LEFT said:
SpoiledPrincess[/left];779156]Barber shop choirs

GASP! Sacrilege! I'm calling SPEBSQSA and reporting you!

Having sung in one barber shop quartet, it's some of the most difficult singing to keep in tune and together. The harmonies are so tight that anything out of line quickly spirals the whole thing out of control.

Codpieces

Codpieces...well I'll agree certain codpieces are annoying, but others are definitely sexy, delectable, enticing, alluring, intriguing and horny!

[LEFT said:
Lordpendragon[/left];779447]Banks
Lawyers
Non alcoholic beer
Virginity
Religion
Sit Coms / "reality" TV / Game Shows
Rap
Mel Gibson
Fast Food
Kid's beauty pageants
The French

Um, I agree on everything except - Sit Coms, "reality" TV, Game Shows......and the French! Need I refer you here for the reason I love the French?

Sammylewg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm gonna have to go with:

religion: Seems to cause more death and disagreement then anything
Heelys: Just wtf man ( I see little kids with them in the mall and wanna trip them)
Push Button Start for cars: How lazy are we getting...?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Few things chafe my ass quite so much as telephone routing systems....press 1 to wait, press 2 to wait and then get cut off....

I especially hate ones where "to improve our service....." they make you enter your account details, then when you finally speak to someone, usually about 75 years later what's the first thing they ask for?....your account details.:mad::mad:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Leaf blowers aka the soundtrack of suburban life in southern California.

Yah, I'd have to second that nomination. The gas powered leaf blower represents just about everything that's wrong with America.

I'd add a few of my own:

* Styrofoam fast food containers and plastic shopping baggies (both are draped everywhere around the landscape).

* Jet-skis (er, I mean, personal watercraft, the noisy fucking nuisances)

* Quad-runners (also known as widow makers, the noisy fucking landscape-trashing nuisances that allow beer swilling overweight rednecks access to remote spots they should dammned well use their feet to see).

* News helicopters (just got to rapidly sensationalize every minor traffic backup).

* Mass produced American beers (those preservative laden, hangover-producing national embarrasments in garish cans and bottles).

* Talk radio.

* Telemarketing.

* America On Line.

* Credit cards (excessive personal debt will probably be the cause of the next major economic meltdown).

* USA Today (informational content that is the equivalent of fast food's nutritional content)

* Cigarettes (need I describe the horrors these have visited on mankind?).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I quite agree SpeedoGuy. Will you marry me?
My favorite towns in Northern California are Eureka and Redding. Are you anywhere near there? :wink:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I quite agree SpeedoGuy. Will you marry me?
My favorite towns in Northern California are Eureka and Redding. Are you anywhere near there? :wink:

nj:

I grew up in the Napa Valley wine country but I lived in Redding for four years after college before moving north to Oregon. Redding was certainly not much of a cultural attraction but, but, for anyone who enjoyed the outdoors, it was a fabulous place. There were 7 national forests, two national parks, high mountains, wild rivers, lakes, and all manner of outdoor delights. I lived on my skis in the winter and my mountain bike in the summer.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
1. cell phones

2. remote control for car stereo, all people need to do is just reach up at the stereo to change the station or whatever instead of fumbling around to find the worthless remote control.

3. remote control for your car doors, just get the damn key out and turn it.

4. roomba, people just need to get off their lazy ass and move the vacuum yourself.

5. remote control ceiling fans.