Would You Like To Be Exposed Nude To Others?

intheclosetloll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something about locker rooms and changing rooms makes me feel really confident just being completely naked. Some guys do the same, others seem to cover up.

I also dealt with my photos being sent around in school. Felt sick to the stomach at first incase my family found out, but it later just became a confidence boost I think.
I feel like once you get naked and a couple guys see you, thats when the confidence comes. But it’s nervewracking at first

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
Had an interesting exposed experience New Years. I had an injury while trail running in August and couldn’t really train for a few months so declined a few art modeling gigs. One of the artist called a few times asking if I was better and when I’d be available again. I met him when he was a GWU student and a professor hired me to model exclusively for him. He pushes the limits with his art and I have modeled for him a few times after he graduated.

A week before Christmas he called inviting me to a party he and a roommate were having in DC New Year’s Eve. He said he and a few art friends would like me to model New Year’s Day as well. I was planning to be visiting relatives nearby in northern Virginia that week so told him I would come to the party but wasn’t sure about modeling. He was cool with that.

Sunday morning around 11 he called apologizing for what he was about to ask saying I could decline, no problem, but that the person they hired to pour and serve drinks canceled and asked if I’d help out. Said he’d pay me what they planed to pay the other guy only I’d really be an honored guest helping out and not staff. After encouragement I said yes. That’s when he asked if I’d mind being shirtless. I kind of laughed but said fine.

The party was starting at 9PM but they asked me to arrive at 8:30 for a drink and help set up. I wasn’t sure about being shirtless so I wore a fairly transparent black button down shirt thinking perhaps that was close enough for being shirtless. The artist and roommate/ friend invited me in while commenting on my appearance. The friend made us all smoke infused old fashions, which were amaizing and really relaxed me.

While the artist went to the kitchen the friend reviewed the bar setup with me. He then told me that the original guy hired to serve drinks was to put on more of a show than just being shirtless. He said the artist didn’t want to ask but the friend just put it out there asking if I was interested. He said he’d add another $300 to the $200 they were paying me and the guests would tip also. The plan was to have the server remove an item of clothing every hour so at 10:00 the shirt comes off, at 11:00 the pants come off and midnight fully nude. I was feeling comfortable due to the drink plus excited by the pay and cmnm prospect so I agreed.

We agreed to not tell my artist friend so he turned out to be as surprised as the guests when at 10:00 I stripped off my shirt. The last 30 minutes before midnight it was hard to keep my white briefs from being pulled down and I was sprayed with champagne so my briefs did not hide much. At midnight I stripped nude standing on the counter between the kitchen and living room while showering in champagne and beer spray. Someone handed me a can of whipped cream which I used kind of like body wash. Things got fairly deviant after that.

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
Keep going! What happened next?
Things got messy. Message me in conversations if interested.

Never did model for the New Year’s Day drawing session. I was too zonked. I agreed to model Thursday evening for the artist’s drawing group. Was to be the start of a series of portrait sessions but since 5 artist in the group were at the party they’d like Thursday’s session to be more erotic. Kind of nervous/ excited about that.

Reactions: knapsack and purkem