Annt
Admired Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2019
- Posts
- 310
- Media
- 3
- Likes
- 837
- Points
- 163
- Location
- Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
- Sexuality
- 69% Gay, 31% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Apparantly jack is closeted hes following this gay account shawn jonas thatpost gay tikttoks
Huh?His page looks pretty average there’s nothing overly gay on there.
Do you have the account @?Apparantly jack is closeted hes following this gay account shawn jonas thatpost gay tikttoks
No I’m sure he’s gay. He follows almost every hot guy I follow including Jake andrichHis page looks pretty average there’s nothing overly gay on there.
I feel really bad for him. This Sienna bitch has committed soooo many SAssaults against him. That snapchat vid of her groping him while he was sleeping was utterly disgusting.Guys he posted a yt video on his Sienna's SA case,
He could be interested in knowing what they are doing to make all the money that he wants to. It could also be that he just knows them and wants to show support. I follow some women but trust me I don't want to fuck them. Why can't we just enjoy him and others without trying to force them to be what we want. I mean honestly what are the chances that we are going to get the opportunity to fuck or get fucked by him anyway....lolNo I’m sure he’s gay. He follows almost every hot guy I follow including Jake andrich
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.