WWE Men

There are tons of rumours of back in the day lots of "favours" were done in the WWF/E. Pat Patterson who is one of the high ups is openly gay and apparently there have been some who kept their job long after they should have.
 
There's this website thewweb.com that's inactive till like the end of the month but he usually uploads ALL the sexy pics from all the WWE shows, there are SO many ass shots of Dolph Ziggler on there.
 
Not gay but I'd imagine shelton Benjamin having the biggest dick in the WWE locker room. I'd say Val Venus was probably packing too back when was in the biz.

A lot of women like John Morrison but I don't think he has a big dick because rumors were his girlfriend Melina Perez was getting fucked by like 3 other guys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pigboy505
WWE Spanish Announcer Marcelo Rodríguez is such a sexy daddy:

images

images

images

images
 
In a radio interview, Kurt Angle was asked who had the biggest cock in the locker room. He said hands down it was the Big Show (AKA Paul Wight) I wish there were some pics floating around of him.
closest pic I got of Big Show(Paul Wight) was a screenshot of his ass when he was still a huge guy(around 500lbs).IMG_7617.jpeg
 
Do you think there's any gay sex going on among those handsome, buffed pro wrestlers like Triple H and others?

Those studs are real show-offs and perform all kinds of shenanigans in the ring, but what about behind the scenes in the locker rooms and in their private lives? I like to imagine that at least a few do suck each other and do other "fun" things.

YouTube has a few interesting video clips of wrestlers coming pretty close to doing some gay stuff with each other.

Anybody ever heard any juicy rumors about this? It's just a thought. Thanks! 😄
I would say yes