X factor contestants

The nudes aren't mine, I just have some of them. I bought them off her. Part of the requirements were to not share them with anyone for free as she's clearly selling.

how convenient for this story to pop up, now when you're being accused of being a scammer.

Any other word you want to use to describe yourself?

I can't believe I am being worked up on some D listers nudes. Oh wait, because I thought you were a man of your word.

I think everyone knows what you are.
A FRAUD.

#nuffsaid
 
So you have time to answers the thread that accused you to be a scamer but doesn't have time to answer your PM (which the accusation wouldn't have happened if you did). And now I'm suppose you're going to take the high road saying you won't share shit cause you've been accused of being a scammer.

As if it didn't happened 547986 in other threads by proved scamers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RIManyLICKit
hmm, Hi Ryan, sorry but i think the only victim is the celeb who is receiving no money from the transactions. Are you a victim for paying to see intimate pics of him/her?
Hope everyone(UK) is enjoying the weather :) X

not really pertaining to myself mate but in general; i expect more from well known members.

And we should be getting back to the hot topic of these blokes exposing themselves.

Sorry for the drama.
 
  • Like
Reactions: coolerguy69
Mods need to start banning people who get scammed. Their simple-mindedness just encourages more scammers.
As someone who got scammed, I’d like to point out why I put my trust into others and pay cuz I can’t get passed the physiological torment of letting actual people near me because of a childhood incident, so not always simple mindedness as u put that gets us trapped
 
not really pertaining to myself mate but in general; i expect more from well known members.

And we should be getting back to the hot topic of these blokes exposing themselves.

Sorry for the drama.
A well known member is just someone who posts a lot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ryan Roque
how convenient for this story to pop up, now when you're being accused of being a scammer.

Any other word you want to use to describe yourself?

I can't believe I am being worked up on some D listers nudes. Oh wait, because I thought you were a man of your word.

I think everyone knows what you are.
A FRAUD.

#nuffsaid

I'm just glad I only sent JW videos and not money!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ryan Roque
victim blaming from a well known member.

classy...

You were scammed, in 2018 no less. And not by an elaborate scam, but by a scam that assumes that you'd think with your dick and not your brain.

If that hurts your feelings, you can ask me if I care, and I'd say no. :)