Not open for further replies.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or it can be to prevent from this post being flagged not everything is true n not everyone wants to read or care about all of that stuff
There is one person who doesn't want to be mentioned here in relation to a relationship with him. So anything that is posted of him I get requested to remove it.

Reactions: JustinTimeforbreak

To me Pablo seems to be a weirdo who's only after our hard-earned money, doesn't give a shit about us and doesn't deserve all the attention we give him. Unfortunately I always kind of got excited by his looks. I think most of us are feeling the same...

So maybe this is gonna help: I found out on their private social media accounts that Pablo and He Who Must Not Be Named are both fans of the Querdenker movement. This is a group of radical conspiracy theorists in Germany who fight against all corona-related measures, believe that covid is harmless like a normal flu and try to overthrow the government. Parts of this group sympathize with the Nazis...

Picasso22

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
So maybe this is gonna help: I found out on their private social media accounts that Pablo and He Who Must Not Be Named are both fans of the Querdenker movement. This is a group of radical conspiracy theorists in Germany who fight against all corona-related measures, believe that covid is harmless like a normal flu and try to overthrow the government. Parts of this group sympathize with the Nazis...

Not surprised. He looks dumb enough for that

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To me Pablo seems to be a weirdo who's only after our hard-earned money, doesn't give a shit about us and doesn't deserve all the attention we give him. Unfortunately I always kind of got excited by his looks. I think most of us are feeling the same...

Ughhh. Thanks that does help. It's why Davey Michael is no longer attractive to me but instead just a retard.

Tell me though, is Joerg on the Q train as well?

Reactions: Test123489

toniphillips

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

oh god, now that's the last nail in the coffin, that's disgusting:expressionless:

vodosioskbaas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ughhh. Thanks that does help. It's why Davey Michael is no longer attractive to me but instead just a retard.

Tell me though, is Joerg on the Q train as well?
well he has also shared stuff of others who believe covid is made up and wont be taking a vaccine when i challenge this he said i was taken in my mass media. i pointed i dont watch the news or read newspaper and that vaccine are proven to save lives. hes also shared conspiracy theory people who say that W.H.O is communist and covid is a communist plot. so i think hes just as deranged and full of his own theories rather than anything logical.

Reactions: Seikert

Skag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If that’s true then It really does make me nauseous, but do you have any proof of him following them?

BlahBlub_

Legendary Member
Media
Yes. He has only a nice ass....maybe a big cock(never saw it, he covered his big dick, but it could be a dildo too, sooooo xD).

If that’s true then It really does make me nauseous, but do you have any proof of him following them?
Their activities on social media seem proof enough for me. Just search for their real names on facebook.

Reactions: Deuseron

Cosmonaut.Red

Superior Member
Media
well he has also shared stuff of others who believe covid is made up and wont be taking a vaccine when i challenge this he said i was taken in my mass media. i pointed i dont watch the news or read newspaper and that vaccine are proven to save lives. hes also shared conspiracy theory people who say that W.H.O is communist and covid is a communist plot. so i think hes just as deranged and full of his own theories rather than anything logical.
Who knew that the guy who makes a living from showing his ass is not the sharpest pencil in the box. A total shock for sure.

Reactions: Imfeelin22
Status
Not open for further replies.