YAHOO CAMS

Thanatos

I don't have a cam, but I have a lot of pics of myself, + a video, a good one :D.

Hope I can catch some of you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Surge: I like to cam when I can
on yahoo as and_then_some1
just mention lpsg when ya message me
 
I like to cam from time to time. Send me an IM to bigbrick2002 and let me know if you do too. And if you include some info about you in it, even better. If I'm offline at the time, I'll get back to you.
 
Hey Guys...
Just wanted to post a message and ask anyone whose interested in a cam2cam session and a good chat as well then you guys can contact me on yahoo messager or email me...

Email Address: montyb84@yahoo.co.uk
Yahoo ID: montyb84

Just to tell you more about me...
I am 21 m, from india but currently residing in the UK. I am a student and doing a degree in Computers..
I am bicurious and i love to do stuff on cam... its great fun... so if your looking for a good chat or some cam fun feel free to send me an email or message me on yahoo messenger...
Take Care...
Monty
 
EL56NYG: bi male with cam in syracuse area lookin for same
yahoo id is EL56NYG feel free to im me!
 
AIM: Pices2325
Yahoo: Pices2325
MSN: Pices2325@yahoo.com

Looking at my LPSG name, you can tell that I'm very original. I don't have a cam but love to see lots of hung dicks. Im me anytime, just mention LPSG and thats good!
 
New screen name!!

On yahoo cam..... jettamatt13

Big Dick Broadcasts to resume very soon
 
YIM eighttwotwelve here..... like to chat when I'm logged on.