YAHOO CAMS

Hey, for some reason had to create a new yahoo profile - still lookin for c2c with girls and guys, 8.5" and thick (plus will show off some selfsucking!)

yahoo add: hunglad19
 
Have to add myself to the ever-increasing world of cock cams out there.

I have this obsession with showing myself off. Wish I had a cam and interenet during my college days...making up for lost ground...revealing my inner exhibitionist.

My Yahoo is JOESTEEL76

I would say females only, but I don't mind anyone viewing. I just don't view guys on cam, just girls. Online only on weekdays during the day. Never at night, never on weekends. I can only cam when alone here at work (just two employees though so I am alone quite often).
 
I'm curious about camming with other guys.
I'm 25 yo quite fit and 9". I use yahoo. If you are interested leave me a message.