Yelling out, "Harder"

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with you Gisella. If I'm close, don't you dare change a fucking thing! and if you stop before I'm done, it's an instant break-up.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh Chuck, they can't do such a terrible thing like that with us!!!:banghead2:

:biggrin1: :tongue:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
As far as I know, for most women the orgasm will stop as soon as the stimulation stops, so if you can avoid pulling out at the crucial moment, that would be a good thing.

Indeed it's a good thing, but in my experience only a clitoral orgasm stops as soon as stimulation stops. My G-spot orgasms are different - once it starts nothing will stop it.
As for yelling things like "harder", I sometimes do this when I feel myself starting to cum. It's a tough choice - keep things the same because that's what got me to the verge of orgasm, or up the ante to make my orgasm more intense. I usually get greedy and like the guy to go faster and deeper. If it's at the right time it usually makes my orgasm bigger :biggrin1: .

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yeh Chuck, they can't do such a terrible thing like that with us!!!:banghead2:

:biggrin1: :tongue:

Ugh. I agree wholeheartedly. THE most frustrating thing is when I'm on the verge of a really good cum and the guy stops what he was doing. UGGGHHH! That's another reason I like guys who can last a long time before they cum. When I'm about to get over the top I love harder, deeper, faster thrusts to get me off hard. I've had it happen where I yelled for the guy to go deeper or faster and he did but doing it made him cum before I got there. Gawd I wanted to crawl out of my skin that was so frustrating! So as far as I'm concerned staying power is key, every bit as much as size if not more.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
a few years ago, i dated my first guy who was hung pretty big. after we broke up, i eventually hooked up with a guy i met at work. i was very attracted to him- but i remember when we first had sex I got really horny and kept shouting "deeper! deeper!" soon enough i realized he wasn't as big as my previous boyfriend, and was going as deep as he could go. whoops!

the other thing i noticed is once a relationship gets serious, i don't like sex to be as rough. only when it's in the fling stage do i want to get f'ed hard.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LongTimeComing said:
The second or third time I was with my current GF she said something that I thought was really hot -- "Don't stop, I'm gonna EXPLODE!"

Yeah that's a good one. I had a GF who was really vocal in bed which of course I love. She had a few good ones. When she was real close to orgasm she'd get this really intense look and sometimes she'd just start yelling "hittin' it! hittin it!" I always thought that was sexy.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's much better to talk than it is to yell. Gather all the control you still have, look him in the eye, and tell him "Fuck me!", over and over again. Make it sound cool and threatening, it drives the guys beyond wild, and let go when you feel he can't take any more.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I think it's much better to talk than it is to yell. Gather all the control you still have, look him in the eye, and tell him "Fuck me!", over and over again. Make it sound cool and threatening, it drives the guys beyond wild, and let go when you feel he can't take any more.

Yeah, talking does drive 'em wild. Sometimes I'm losing control and all I can muster is a yell or moan. But you're right, if I can gather myself, talking to him during the act definitely drives up the intensity for both of us. And "cool and threatening" is the best way to put it for sure. Make some intense eye contact, grip his butt with my hands, and let 'er rip. One thing that drives the guys wild is describing what I'm feeling. Like, I'll stare him in the eye and say "I feel your cock pulling on my clit" or "God I can feel every inch". Drives 'em nuts. Another thing I like to do is give the guy a killer stare right in the eyes, and just repeat "Make me cum! Make me cum!" over and over. Then after I orgasm I make sure to give credit where credit is due. I might say something like "God you just made me cum so hard." Hey, men like to know when they're rocking your world! :biggrin1:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Yeah, talking does drive 'em wild. Sometimes I'm losing control and all I can muster is a yell or moan. But you're right, if I can gather myself, talking to him during the act definitely drives up the intensity for both of us. And "cool and threatening" is the best way to put it for sure. Make some intense eye contact, grip his butt with my hands, and let 'er rip. One thing that drives the guys wild is describing what I'm feeling. Like, I'll stare him in the eye and say "I feel your cock pulling on my clit" or "God I can feel every inch". Drives 'em nuts. Another thing I like to do is give the guy a killer stare right in the eyes, and just repeat "Make me cum! Make me cum!" over and over. Then after I orgasm I make sure to give credit where credit is due. I might say something like "God you just made me cum so hard." Hey, men like to know when they're rocking your world! :biggrin1:
Feedback is a very good thing! :wink: Claire and StudHunter, I love it when a woman looks me in the eye during any kind of sexual contact. If she is also giving me positive feedback, or even just a grunt or moan, it means I must be doing something right!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:

Some good lines, I guess I'll have to memorize those! But true, if it works with dogs, why shouldn't it work with guys pumped full with testosterone, and sperm? Give them credit and pat them when they've been doing you good, and until then, let them know who's the boss ;-) Hey, I bet it gives them a boost to know they just made a woman feel great, from the feeling of their shlong.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Some good lines, I guess I'll have to memorize those! But true, if it works with dogs, why shouldn't it work with guys pumped full with testosterone, and sperm? Give them credit and pat them when they've been doing you good, and until then, let them know who's the boss ;-) Hey, I bet it gives them a boost to know they just made a woman feel great, from the feeling of their shlong.

LOL. I love guys who love making me feel good! When I have sex I'm definitely not shy about making sure I get what I want :biggrin1: . I think men respond to a woman who knows what she wants in bed and isn't afraid to be vocal about it. Like you say, Claire, let 'em know who's the boss :wink: ,and then when he does it good make sure I make him feel like a stud for doing it right! The dog analogy is funny :wink: . Really I respect men quite a bit, but sometimes it's about simple reinforcement :tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
LOL. I love guys who love making me feel good! When I have sex I'm definitely not shy about making sure I get what I want :biggrin1: . I think men respond to a woman who knows what she wants in bed and isn't afraid to be vocal about it. Like you say, Claire, let 'em know who's the boss :wink: ,and then when he does it good make sure I make him feel like a stud for doing it right! The dog analogy is funny :wink: . Really I respect men quite a bit, but sometimes it's about simple reinforcement :tongue:

The comparison suggests itself, it's no sign of disrespect ;-) But it's the same principle, tell them what you want, and give them treats if they perform well, basically it boils down to that. And after all, you can only profit from making him feel like he's the stud who makes you feel good, if he reacts the way he should, he will try to heighten his performance when it comes to the next ride, to get an even better reward.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
The comparison suggests itself, it's no sign of disrespect ;-) But it's the same principle, tell them what you want, and give them treats if they perform well, basically it boils down to that. And after all, you can only profit from making him feel like he's the stud who makes you feel good, if he reacts the way he should, he will try to heighten his performance when it comes to the next ride, to get an even better reward.

I know you didn't mean the dog analogy as a sign of disrespect, Claire :wink: . I only made the respect comment because I didn't want anyone giving me flack for making a comparison between a man and a dog. But I know that's not what you meant. As for the analogy it fits quite well. If I want a man to perform to my liking in bed, I need to make sure he feels like a stud for doing so. :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is still alive! How cool.

Just a quick update; My wife (who back when I started this thread was still my girlfriend) has this way of having borderline Tourette Syndrome when she cums. She's been getting more vocal/raunchy as the relationship flourishes and "blames" me for making her feel more comfortable. ;)

Sometimes when she yells out, "Harder", as she cums, I go harder, faster, and try going deeper (thanks to the feedback from this thread). Once in a while she gets this wide eyed look and has actually said, "Whoah, not quite so hard."

It really is a great ego booster!

I guess in this age of constantly hearing "Size doesn't matter", it's nice to know that in some ways, it does.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
muttley said:
This thread is still alive! How cool.

Just a quick update; My wife (who back when I started this thread was still my girlfriend) has this way of having borderline Tourette Syndrome when she cums. She's been getting more vocal/raunchy as the relationship flourishes and "blames" me for making her feel more comfortable. ;)

Sometimes when she yells out, "Harder", as she cums, I go harder, faster, and try going deeper (thanks to the feedback from this thread). Once in a while she gets this wide eyed look and has actually said, "Whoah, not quite so hard."

It really is a great ego booster!

I guess in this age of constantly hearing "Size doesn't matter", it's nice to know that in some ways, it does.

There are things you really like to be blamed for, right?

I see you like to fuck your wife through your orgasm. I find that amazing, I love it a lot myself to have a guy fuck me while I'm climaxing. Usually at the point my orgasm wears off, but when I'm getting fucked through it, I have something like a secondary explosion, which sometimes is even more powerful than the first one. I'm not so vocal during that, guess I'm a bit exhausted then, but it is usually feeling really intense.

So you see, some ego boosters can really improve sex, for both parties!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I see you like to fuck your wife through your orgasm. I find that amazing, I love it a lot myself to have a guy fuck me while I'm climaxing.

Her orgasmic convulsions send me through the roof and we love those simultaneous orgasms. We've gotten quite good at it and I do believe it's the highest form of intimacy two people can share.

When I cum, I want to cum deep in her and my cock engorges before ejaculating making her feel tighter, much tighter. When she cums, she wants to squeeze and squeeze and milk me dry. Sometimes when we mutually slam each other at this point, she has a way of sliding her pussy so she's bending my cock pretty drastically.

ClaireTalon said:
Usually at the point my orgasm wears off, but when I'm getting fucked through it, I have something like a secondary explosion, which sometimes is even more powerful than the first one.

Yeah, my wife described this once. It's almost as if it's an orgasm within an orgasm. Before the first climax is done peaking, another one sneaks underneath and shoots past it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ClaireTalon said:

:biggrin1:

Yeh! To drive them wild by saying "Fuck me!"

Again and again...do it very hard and very fast!

They just deliver the goods nice all the time! And please: Do it again!!!

Harder and faster....:biggrin1:

Jackhammering good!! :grinning-smiley-003