You Get The... Assignment!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
In the Michelle Rodriguez movie, The Assignment, a hitman undergoes involuntary gender reassignment surgery becoming a hit woman. She then proceeds to get revenge on the person who modified her body against her will.

What if this happened to you? What if one day you woke up in a hospital and find out that a doctor had changed your gender? How would you react? What would be the first thing you would do? Would you seek revenge on the person who did this to you or would you let bygones be bygones and welcome the change? How would this change your life?

Personally, I think this would break me. I don't think I would be able to function anymore if I woke up and found that I had gone through a sex change without my knowledge or consent.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Who the fuck would be even MILDLY ok with someone essentially kidnapping you, drugging you, doing involuntary surgery on you and changing your sex entirely without your consent?

Even if one could deal with it, accept it, and live with it, nobody in their right mind would be OK with it.

Autonomy is vital to nearly every human, taking that choice away is rarely if ever acceptable.

I'd be fucking livid. I'd accept that I woke up with a dick, because wtf else can I do. Would I also go to the ends of the earth to hunt the monster down who took away my choice, my body and my mind along with it? Yeah, fuck yes I would.

Seriously dude, you ask the weirdest most ridiculous questions that I know you already know the answers to. I don't know why I placate them, but this was just.. Seriously? Who do you think will be like "nah I just got fucked up and physically abused and I'm a-ok with that" and tra-la-la along their way, leaving the psycho to do it again to another victim.

Your mind is a strange place.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Who the fuck would be even MILDLY ok with someone essentially kidnapping you, drugging you, doing involuntary surgery on you and changing your sex entirely without your consent?

Even if one could deal with it, accept it, and live with it, nobody in their right mind would be OK with it.

Autonomy is vital to nearly every human, taking that choice away is rarely if ever acceptable.

I'd be fucking livid. I'd accept that I woke up with a dick, because wtf else can I do. Would I also go to the ends of the earth to hunt the monster down who took away my choice, my body and my mind along with it? Yeah, fuck yes I would.

Seriously dude, you ask the weirdest most ridiculous questions that I know you already know the answers to. I don't know why I placate them, but this was just.. Seriously? Who do you think will be like "nah I just got fucked up and physically abused and I'm a-ok with that" and tra-la-la along their way, leaving the psycho to do it again to another victim.

Your mind is a strange place.

I saw that movie recently and thought it would be an interesting topic to discuss. That is all.

I totally agree with you. Your reaction is my reaction, although I would be more traumatized and unable to react than anything else. I couldn't imagine someone just being OK with it, but as you stated my mind is in a weird place. Maybe some people wouldn't see it as a big deal. I don't know. That is why I asked.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be clear, are we talking about a magically complete sex change, or the sort of partial, sub-functional sex change that is currently possible through surgery? I.e. would I go from being a fully functional male to being a fully functional female, or would I just be transformed in a superficial formal way, without having the typical functions and capacities pertaining to being female?

Reactions: Gj816

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
To be clear, are we talking about a magically complete sex change, or the sort of partial, sub-functional sex change that is currently possible through surgery? I.e. would I go from being a fully functional male to being a fully functional female, or would I just be transformed in a superficial formal way, without having the typical functions and capacities pertaining to being female?

It would be a surgical change. Not a magical one.

I don't even want to watch that clip. It would be as painfully disturbing as a clip from the human centipede.

In all honesty, I'd probably just off myself.

I wouldn't be at all mentally prepared for that degree of physical change. Total and complete rejection of what had been done to me. Revenge wouldn't even be satisfying, as I would have to deal with myself in between now and then.

I'd get a gun, and one bullet, and that would be that.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't even want to watch that clip. It would be as painfully disturbing as a clip from the human centipede.

In all honesty, I'd probably just off myself.

I wouldn't be at all mentally prepared for that degree of physical change. Total and complete rejection of what had been done to me. Revenge wouldn't even be satisfying, as I would have to deal with myself in between now and then.

I'd get a gun, and one bullet, and that would be that.

I feel exactly the same. I wouldn't see the point of revenge. Thank you for the answerthe video isn't graphic at all. The movie was great, IMO.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a longtime stan of Michelle Rodriguez, i cant lie, I feel some type of way about her being portrayed as some sort of unwilling transwoman...though the entire concept is...problematic at best, maybe if the lead star was an actual transwoman it'd be easier to swallow.
But ridiculous question demands ridiculous answer so: fuck revenge, it doesnt get my penis back...I guess its lesbian time for me, hoping the procedure left me with some analogue for a clitoris. Maybe I'll invest in some strap ons, who knows.

Reactions: wallyj84

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
As a longtime stan of Michelle Rodriguez, i cant lie, I feel some type of way about her being portrayed as some sort of unwilling transwoman...though the entire concept is...problematic at best, maybe if the lead star was an actual transwoman it'd be easier to swallow.
But ridiculous question demands ridiculous answer so: fuck revenge, it doesnt get my penis back...I guess its lesbian time for me, hoping the procedure left me with some analogue for a clitoris. Maybe I'll invest in some strap ons, who knows.
I'm a fan of Michelle Rodriguez as well. I wouldn't have watched the movie if she weren't in it, but I think you're probably right about the concept being less problematic with an actual transwomam in the lead role.

In the end though, I think this scenario is more realistic than you might think. With nanotechnology and AI progressing like they are it is entirely possible that someone might be able to spike your drink with sex change nano robots in the near future.